Skywest

Subscribe
304  354  394  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  414  454  504  904  1404 
Page 404 of 1519
Go to
Skywest
All the yes voters should buy Skirts with their new uniform allowance
Quote: Approved the pile of garbage smoke and mirrors pay package by 68%, I'm ashamed of this pilot group.
I can see why Bro FO's voted for this. But for the life if me, why would anyone agree to a pay freeze with almost nothing in return? Why people continue to vote against their own best interest I bet Freud couldn't answer.
Quote: It's a 1 year deal... Talks for a long term deal can start in a few months. If this was a long term, 3 years plus many of the "yes" voters would have prob voted no. I'm more surprised by voter turn out

It's a slap in the face pay freeze for the vast majority... Total crap sandwich!
For those keeping score at home, there were 36 in the 1/27 new hire class. 7 Bro and 29 CRJ. Diverse group - some CFI's, 3 from the SKW cadet deal, at least a dozen from other regionals, at least 4 that hadn't been flying professionally (retired firefighter, retired ATC, dentist, telecom professional) and a couple military.
Quote: For those keeping score at home, there were 36 in the 1/27 new hire class. 7 Bro and 29 CRJ. Diverse group - some CFI's, 3 from the SKW cadet deal, at least a dozen from other regionals, at least 4 that hadn't been flying professionally (retired firefighter, retired ATC, dentist, telecom professional) and a couple military.
Dentist!? Ha, does he plan on generating side revenue from performing root canals on his fellow employees after the $#it sandwhich pay package they just consumed?
Quote: Dentist!? Ha, does he plan on generating side revenue from performing root canals on his fellow employees after the $#it sandwhich pay package they just consumed?
I find it funny you call it a sh!t sandwich while other regional carriers call it an increase. If you want to browse the Sh!t sandwich window, look to Mesa, RAH, Pinnacle and recently added PSA.

Is it the best? No, it's not. But it's not a step back either. Also, this is just a yr contract. 2015 could be much worse or much better time will tell.
Quote: I find it funny you call it a sh!t sandwich while other regional carriers call it an increase. If you want to browse the Sh!t sandwich window, look to Mesa, RAH, Pinnacle and recently added PSA.
I find it funny you don't realize it saves the company money due to the new 2 year seat lock. When asked about the cost of the seat lock by XJT ALPA, SAPA had no comment. You just saved SKW money, therefor you took concessions. Good job.
Quote: I find it funny you don't realize it saves the company money due to the new 2 year seat lock. When asked about the cost of the seat lock by XJT ALPA, SAPA had no comment. You just saved SKW money, therefor you took concessions. Good job.
Do you have any idea how much it costs to not have a seat lock??? Ask pinnacle how not having a seat lock hurt them. Training events aren't cheap and the seat lock does not effect upgrade.

Seat lock=concessions???? Okay....

Did we take an hourly pay hit? Deadhead hit? Per diem hit? Min day hit? No, we didn't. Perhaps you should look up the word concession...
Quote: Do you have any idea how much it costs to not have a seat lock??? Ask pinnacle how not having a seat lock hurt them. Training events aren't cheap and the seat lock does not effect upgrade.

Seat lock=concessions???? Okay....

Did we take an hourly pay hit? Deadhead hit? Pet diem hit? Min day hit? No, we didn't. Perhaps you should look up the word concession...
The company saves money on this agreement, call it whatever you like.
Quote: The company saves money on this agreement, call it whatever you like.
So by your logic we should have training events across the board dragging the company into the red??? How does that help anyone? Again, look at the pinnacle debacle.
304  354  394  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  414  454  504  904  1404 
Page 404 of 1519
Go to