Skywest

Subscribe
261  661  711  751  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  764  765  771  811  861  1261 
Page 761 of 1519
Go to
Quote: Assume this, and that one of the applicants in your interview group is working on the inside. With this thought it should keep you from saying anything stupid.
Really? I walked in there with my gel-spiked hair, my Doc Martens on, and the first thing I said was "Dude those shiny RJs are SIIIIICK! Where's my upgrade?!?"
If my company is in CASS, but doesn't have a agreement with Skywest, what are my chances of catching a ride? Are crews pretty good about getting guys on?
Quote: If my company is in CASS, but doesn't have a agreement with Skywest, what are my chances of catching a ride? Are crews pretty good about getting guys on?
Depends on your drawing skillz, a system in the CRJ will be selected at random.
Quote: Depends on your drawing skillz, a system in the CRJ will be selected at random.

Can't he just borrow yours?
Quote: If my company is in CASS, but doesn't have a agreement with Skywest, what are my chances of catching a ride? Are crews pretty good about getting guys on?
Depends. It's actually easier to get a ride with an agreement but no CASS...it's legit for the CA to allow to take a cabin seat if you have an agreement, even without CASS.

But technically if you don't have an agreement, that's non-rev fraud, ie giving away free travel to someone not eligible. Depends on the CA as to whether he wants to hang his job on the line.

If the gate just clears you, based on CASS, the CA has some plausible deniability....we don't have our recip agreements memorized so I would probably just assume good-to-go. But if the gate isn't sure and asks the CA then he has to make the call.
Quote: Assume this, and that one of the applicants in your interview group is working on the inside. With this thought it should keep you from saying anything stupid.

I seriously doubt skywest does this, certainly not to my knowledge, however it has been done in the past elsewhere...one AAirline was legendary for these sorts of antics.

But I would certainly be on your best behavior at all times during the process.
Pretty sure after they fired a chick for giving a ramper a BJ in the commo cage after being caught on a hidden camera and said chick sued the company and as a result got promoted they don't use hidden anything anymore.

Or maybe they do. You never know.
Another dumb ? but what about the electrical system diagram for the interview. For instance the last most complicated aircraft I flew was a PA34 seneca. The diagrams in the POH are about 2 pages worth.. so were supposed to draw all this out including each switch relay etc position?
Quote: Another dumb ? but what about the electrical system diagram for the interview. For instance the last most complicated aircraft I flew was a PA34 seneca. The diagrams in the POH are about 2 pages worth.. so were supposed to draw all this out including each switch relay etc position?
Just do a reasonable job to show the general picture of the e system, no A&P level detailed is required.
Quote: Just do a reasonable job to show the general picture of the e system, no A&P level detailed is required.
Got an example? by that i mean.. like do you need to draw in the relay that goes to the light switch or just mainly to the primary buses or i dunno.. .. maybe if someone has a link to show as an example.
261  661  711  751  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  764  765  771  811  861  1261 
Page 761 of 1519
Go to