Executive Airshare

Subscribe
149  199  239  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253 
Page 249 of 253
Go to
I believe its turbine time not jet time. When I was hired a long time ago I had 0 jet but a lot of turbine and was told if there was a 100 spot open I would have been able go into 100.
Is the schedule grueling on the 8/6 days you are on shift or is it pretty mellow. IE 5-6 legs per day or 2-3 legs/day?
Quote: Is the schedule grueling on the 8/6 days you are on shift or is it pretty mellow. IE 5-6 legs per day or 2-3 legs/day?
It’s fairly rare you’ll do 5-6 legs in a day. A lot of the 100 trips are two legs a day, for example flying MKC-DAL with some pax for a business meeting and sitting for several hours until flying them back. Plus side is the 100 see’s a lot more day trips like that, there were some rotations where might do one overnight or zero out of base in my 8 days. Just greatly depends on the week and no two rotations are the same.
What is the FO schedule? 10/5 or 8/6?

Cheers,
G
Back when EAS had a recruiter on here, I asked about the longevity pay. Do people usually stay only 1-2 yrs? I made the point that, as a PIC, if inflation is 3% and you only get a 1% raise, you’re actually making less and less the longer you stay. At the time, he confirmed that’s the way the pay is. Looking at the APC, that’s still the case. Or am I missing something?
Quote: Back when EAS had a recruiter on here, I asked about the longevity pay. Do people usually stay only 1-2 yrs? I made the point that, as a PIC, if inflation is 3% and you only get a 1% raise, you’re actually making less and less the longer you stay. At the time, he confirmed that’s the way the pay is. Looking at the APC, that’s still the case. Or am I missing something?
Sounds about right. Another example of a 91/135 operator that doesn't get it.
Quote: Sounds about right. Another example of a 91/135 operator that doesn't get it.
Sounds about Right? I'm not so sure about that. I checked with a close contact in KC and the average tenure is pushing 4 years and we have several pilots here that are well past 7 years. .. sooooo...
Does anyone know if their are some other non advertised hour minimums that Airshare requires besides the 3500total /500 multi turbine PIC. IE total multi? Instrument? Night?
Is there a contract commitment post-training at Airshare?
Any new updates on Airshare? Any possible future openings for FO in MCI?
149  199  239  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253 
Page 249 of 253
Go to