Tool of the day

Subscribe
51  551  951  1001  1041  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1061  1101  1151 
Page 1051 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Airline culture must have changed. We always kept our crew together, and if the van was short of seats, we would send the F/As and wait for the next one. No problem.
Often different hotels, and different show times these days.
Quote: Airline culture must have changed. We always kept our crew together, and if the van was short of seats, we would send the F/As and wait for the next one. No problem.
Good Captains still do that.
Amen. Unless different hotels or some other special reason.
Quote: Back on topic about leaving the f/A's after we land. We are all adults here that can take care of ourselves. There is no reason for the front end crew to hang around while we wait for the entire plane to deplane of we're going to hotel that has a scheduled van run.

I can understand if the van is for hire.
You're worthless as a leader, everyone here realizes that.

Plenty of reasons for waiting, you obviously possess a limited mental reasoning as to why.

No use in explaining, I'll just laugh with the FA's while discussing your ilk's leadership skills on the next flights.

Don't feel bad, plenty of small shoes for your type to fill.

("Back on topic"...……..Priceless)
Congrats "Tool of the Day" Mr Floobs
Quote: You're worthless as a leader, everyone here realizes that.

Plenty of reasons for waiting, you obviously possess a limited mental reasoning as to why.

No use in explaining, I'll just laugh with the FA's while discussing your ilk's leadership skills on the next flights.

Your oozed your damaged sensibilities on to the internet tonight.
Quote: You're worthless as a leader, everyone here realizes that.

What does getting to the hotel have anything to do with "leadership"?
Quote: What does getting to the hotel have anything to do with "leadership"?
Plenty, if you have a Russian or Nigerian cab driver. (No show limo)
Quote: What does getting to the hotel have anything to do with "leadership"?
Well, if the cabin and cockpit crew are BOTH staying at the same hotel, then the normal, polite thing to do is go together - like a crew. The impression you give if you leave them is, “Screw you. I can’t and won’t wait. You’re on your own.”, which certainly does NOT subscribe to the “we’re in this together” CREW mentality, and says everything about your leadership ability - and not in a good way.

In 27 years in the airline business, in the above situation, I’ve NEVER ditched a cabin crew heading to the same hotel because I couldn’t wait the extra 7-10 minutes.

I’ll also say this: if a captain ever suggested this, I’d politely tell him that I’m waiting, and I’d wave him goodby as he left to take the van to the hotel, alone.
Quote: Well, if the cabin and cockpit crew are BOTH staying at the same hotel, then the normal, polite thing to do is go together - like a crew. The impression you give if you leave them is, “Screw you. I can’t and won’t wait. You’re on your own.”, which certainly does NOT subscribe to the “we’re in this together” CREW mentality, and says everything about your leadership ability - and not in a good way.

In 27 years in the airline business, in the above situation, I’ve NEVER ditched a cabin crew heading to the same hotel because I couldn’t wait the extra 7-10 minutes.

I’ll also say this: if a captain ever suggested this, I’d politely tell him that I’m waiting, and I’d wave him goodby as he left to take the van to the hotel, alone.

THIS!!!

The only excuses for ditching the crew are staying at a different hotel, being on short rest or if you take your own transportation to the hotel.
A good alpha looks after the pack.
51  551  951  1001  1041  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  1054  1055  1061  1101  1151 
Page 1051 of 1239
Go to