Tool of the day

Subscribe
178  678  1078  1128  1168  1174  1175  1176  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1188  1228 
Page 1178 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Sure... go ahead... apologize for a colleague’s inappropriate behaviour. Go ahead, be a sheep. You’re nothing short of an enabler, brown noser and a subscriber of the Stockholm Syndrome. Make sure you’ve got enough tissues in your flight bag. Nothing worse than showing up to work with that brown spot off your nose. I’ve never had any issue calling anyone be they in uniform or not when showing such disdain to another... especially a pax.

At the end of the day... those passengers are the sponsors who make your pay check possible... who are entitled to simple respect...
I think you’re wearing that double breasted jacket a little too tightly, maybe loosen up a button or two.
I'm sorry for Captjns' posting here, everyone
Quote: I'm sorry for Captjns' posting here, everyone
Gimme a break. Don’t apologize for him! You should confront him in front of the whole forum.
I would probably make a joke to the pax like "Well, I guess his/her flight wont be delayed for anything" or something stupid like that. Make the pax laugh to diffuse the situation, but also subtly make the offender look like a donkey.
Quote: I'm sorry for Captjns' posting here, everyone
Don't apologize for Captjns. He's got more time in commercial jets than you do breathing. You could learn a thing or two from him IF you're willing to learn that is.
Quote: Don't apologize for Captjns. He's got more time in commercial jets than you do breathing. You could learn a thing or two from him IF you're willing to learn that is.
I apologize for Packrat, he's retired but still hasn't found anything better to do than spend his time on APC. You can all learn a thing or two from him, namely, find a hobby before you turn 65.

Also, I'm not automatically impressed with someone having done something for "longer than I've been breathing." If captjns has been an insufferable, pompous, douchebag for as long as I've been alive, which seems likely given his post history, then his opinion means LESS to me, not more.
Quote: I apologize for Packrat, he's retired but still hasn't found anything better to do than spend his time on APC. You can all learn a thing or two from him, namely, find a hobby before you turn 65.

Also, I'm not automatically impressed with someone having done something for "longer than I've been breathing." If captjns has been an insufferable, pompous, douchebag for as long as I've been alive, which seems likely given his post history, then his opinion means LESS to me, not more.
Hey Alaska badger, you could probably learn a thing or two from Packrat. He probably has more time holding over the SEA VOR than you have in your logbook. But hey... you can be proud having more participation trophies on your shelf than him. Mommy and Daddy can be proud of you. Looking at your previous posts it appears you’re seeking approval from the adults. Keep at it kid.
Quote: Don't apologize for Captjns. He's got more time in commercial jets than you do breathing.
Which still doesn’t excuse so many of his previous posts. GMAFB
Quote: Hey Alaska badger, you could probably learn a thing or two from Packrat. He probably has more time holding over the SEA VOR than you have in your logbook. But hey... you can be proud having more participation trophies on your shelf than him. Mommy and Daddy can be proud of you. Looking at your previous posts it appears you’re seeking approval from the adults. Keep at it kid.
You sure your not a millennial?
What have I done
178  678  1078  1128  1168  1174  1175  1176  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1188  1228 
Page 1178 of 1239
Go to