Tool of the day

Subscribe
183  683  1083  1133  1173  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1193  1233 
Page 1183 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The small percentage of Mainline Pilots who ***** about regional pilots. If only you guys would quit selling out and giving your flying away. Your bonuses and profit sharing come off the backs of those regional pilots you talk **** about. They are the reason delta, american, and united are so profitable.
Which pilots are you hearing talking about regional pilots? I don’t think you will ever hear anyone talk about regional pilots. Regional product absolutely but pilots absolutely not. (Unless they are whiney little guys like you)

What major carrier has relaxed scope in the past 10-15 years with new contracts? How long have you been in the industry?
Quote: Which pilots are you hearing talking about regional pilots? I don’t think you will ever hear anyone talk about regional pilots. Regional product absolutely but pilots absolutely not. (Unless they are whiney little guys like you)

What major carrier has relaxed scope in the past 10-15 years with new contracts? How long have you been in the industry?
What a shocker that he doesnt like how mainline pilots talk to him when he is spouting off about how his hard work is the reason why mainline pilots get profit sharing.
Quote: ...and half of them qualify as "she" as well
Do you seriously think this is funny?
Quote: The small percentage of Mainline Pilots who ***** about regional pilots. If only you guys would quit selling out and giving your flying away. Your bonuses and profit sharing come off the backs of those regional pilots you talk **** about. They are the reason delta, american, and united are so profitable.
Another cyber space rant. Must have been eating his fruit loops while his Avengers PJs.
The Piedmont pilot who told ground he had information "limabean" and would taxi via "foxy". No words....
Quote: Which pilots are you hearing talking about regional pilots? I don’t think you will ever hear anyone talk about regional pilots. Regional product absolutely but pilots absolutely not. (Unless they are whiney little guys like you)

The mainline pilot who wanted to have a chat with me because he thought it wasn't right that I got priority on the jumpseat. He wanted all my information and told me it's his companies name that's on the side of the plane so he should've got the jumpseat.
Quote: The mainline pilot who wanted to have a chat with me because he thought it wasn't right that I got priority on the jumpseat. He wanted all my information and told me it's his companies name that's on the side of the plane so he should've got the jumpseat.
Should have told him it’s the scope section in his contract that allows for outsourced RJs. I shed no tears for him getting bumped off an RJ. He sold that job to the lowest bidder.
Quote: Do you seriously think this is funny?
I think it's funny.

It's STILL out there. Granted, not as bad as during the dark decade and bankruptcies, but there's still mainline pilots that vent their misdirected ire/angst on regional pilots.
Quote: The mainline pilot who wanted to have a chat with me because he thought it wasn't right that I got priority on the jumpseat. He wanted all my information and told me it's his companies name that's on the side of the plane so he should've got the jumpseat.
Priority in the cabin is debatable, mainline owns the cabin. Your JS should be yours, so yes he's a tool.

Hope you got HIS name and contacted your JS committee.
183  683  1083  1133  1173  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1193  1233 
Page 1183 of 1239
Go to