Tool of the day

Subscribe
19  69  109  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  129  169  219  619  1119 
Page 119 of 1239
Go to
Quote: 1) the crew of my current 4 day trip. What started out as speaking only Spanish in the van to and from the hotel has now become all Spanish all the time including cabin to flight deck conversations. No matter how many times I say it the captain doesn't care that I no hablo.

2) me for nominating an entire crew.
Just had that a couple of weeks ago. Gets old by dept. Briefing.
Quote: Oh I wish I would have known you were coming to Miami Buzz. I would have like to have met you.

P.S. I maybe a tool but I'm not a stalker.
Hey Chow, I'm through there all the time. Do you live in the area? I'll drop you a line next time!
Quote: Hey Chow, I'm through there all the time. Do you live in the area? I'll drop you a line next time!
I'm based there and all the ATR trips are out & backs with some airport appreciation sits thrown in.

I'll bring you some jet fuel from La Carretta.
I nominate the delta first class passenger who stood number one in line for a flight to MSP just to find out his flight to ATL is from the next gate after scanning his boarding pass.
I also nominate the delta FA who announced Fo's name as John xxx just to find out FO was a female in her announcements...
Quote: Just had that a couple of weeks ago. Gets old by dept. Briefing.
Oh Sam it's gets better. I didn't call for flaps up but that didn't stop this guy from doing anyways. Oh and we were -10kts for flap retraction.
Quote: I'm based there and all the ATR trips are out & backs with some airport appreciation sits thrown in.

I'll bring you some jet fuel from La Carretta.
I'll drop you a line next time. I normally fly the LAX-MIA red eye and then have like 30 hours off. Lets get together. Beers on me.
Quote: Yes, but as a pilot you are not afforded the luxury in front of the customer.
Only in the good lo US of A. Ever heard of Emirates?
Quote: I'll drop you a line next time. I normally fly the LAX-MIA red eye and then have like 30 hours off. Lets get together. Beers on me.

LAX and MIA?? I'll bet you've been to NYC too!

Buzz...there's a song for that, sing along!

International Love by Pitbull & Chris Brown lyrics - YouTube

Here, I'll start: "From mister 305, Dade County, to mister world wide...We're International, so International."

I've always got that playing in the background when I make my Welcome Aboard PA's! Turn it up, you will not be able to get this out of your head next time you're on approach to MIA! Just be sure to start singing it as you put the gear down, it'll make the other guy nutz.
Quote: LAX and MIA?? I'll bet you've been to NYC too!

Buzz...there's a song for that, sing along!

International Love by Pitbull & Chris Brown lyrics - YouTube

Here, I'll start: "From mister 305, Dade County, to mister world wide...We're International, so International."

I've always got that playing in the background when I make my Welcome Aboard PA's!
Yo, "I put it down in New York City."
19  69  109  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  129  169  219  619  1119 
Page 119 of 1239
Go to