Tool of the day

Subscribe
20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  130  170  220  620  1120 
Page 120 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Yo, "I put it down in New York City."

"I don't play baseball but I score a home run...Everywhere! Everywhere? Everywhere!"

I think I'll send it to Marketing, it should be the boarding music for all NYC, LAX, MIA and International flights.
Quote: "I don't play baseball but I score a home run...Everywhere! Everywhere? Everywhere!"

I think I'll send it to Marketing, it should be the boarding music for all NYC, LAX, MIA and International flights.
I like it!
And on Wednesday the tools rested.
They were too busy, drinking your rum!
It's delicious and a perfect way to unwind after a long day of tool free aviating with a layover of appropriate length.
The two guys who I watched today pull up in a courtesy car to their 172, throw their bags in the plane, then get in and taxi away, just leaving the car for some ramped to go retrieve.
Guys and gals who think they're too hip to shower.
Or pilots who wear the same uniform shirt for more then 1 day. I don't care if you do change your undershirt. (if you wear one)
I nominate the pilot who bleached his sac.

StinsonJr's reply about this tool was a classic: "Just so I understand...men are now supposed to bleach their genitals? There is a substantial amount of talk on these boards about how things were better "in the good old days". Apparently these items also extend to personal hygene. Wouldn't it be great to go back to the 50's...when women were the only ones that needed to do things to make themselves appealing. I can not picture my Grandpa, or any of his buddies, coming off a trip in the Constellation in which they most likely had to cage an R-3350 or two and then rushing home to bleach their sac. This metrosexual thing is WAY overboard."

-Lloyd
Mesabah for posting this gem,

"Originally Posted by Mesabah
No you don't get it, Scope is not a contract item; You can't strike over it. I doubt you would show up to work tomorrow if DCI started receiving 777s/747s/767s, etc. Why do you show up if there are CRJs being flown by DCI? I admit I'm guilty of contributing to the slide by working at Pinnacle, but I never took any of your flying that wasn't given. If mainline pilots truly wanted CRJs back on the mainline, management would put them back there, no contract negotiations necessary. However, I've got bad news for you, they don't."
20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  130  170  220  620  1120 
Page 120 of 1239
Go to