Tool of the day

Subscribe
70  120  160  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  180  220  270  670  1170 
Page 170 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Just out of curiousity what do you have against Tim Martin? The man gave his life in Somalia and was a master sergeant in Delta.
RestoreTimMartinsMedalOfHonor.com, not RestoreTimMartin'sMedalOfHonor.com

I have nothing against MSGT Griz Martin.

Just out of curiosity, have you not heard of Eagle FO Tim Martins?
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/mi...-magazine.html

He was almost awarded the MOH for guiding the Dallas-bound Columbia Orbiter over a remote part of Texas before bailing out.
Quote: he obviously put it in there before he died, and this guy just hadnt been to work in a few weeks.

Quote: ^ Tool of the day !
Wingtips is what we like to call a "repeat offender"
Quote: So I guess he really did fake his death.
I'd rather lose the dollar than have some dead guy rooting around in my mailbox.
Quote: Wingtips is what we like to call a "repeat offender"
ever consider I do it on purpose.
Boomer is overpaid.
Quote: ever consider I do it on purpose.
Very doubtful.
Quote: Boomer is overpaid.
That's what Delta keeps saying - All us 9 yr FOs waiting around to upgrade... we're the problem with regionals today.
Quote: That's what Delta keeps saying - All us 9 yr FOs waiting around to upgrade... we're the problem with regionals today.
Nahhh....it's the same at mainline. Us 11 yr FOs are the problem as well.
Quote: RestoreTimMartinsMedalOfHonor.com, not RestoreTimMartin'sMedalOfHonor.com

I have nothing against MSGT Griz Martin.

Just out of curiosity, have you not heard of Eagle FO Tim Martins?
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/mi...-magazine.html

He was almost awarded the MOH for guiding the Dallas-bound Columbia Orbiter over a remote part of Texas before bailing out.
...but the real tools in the story are the fine folks that said “F/O Timothy Martins (American Eagle) personifies pilot professionalism and living by the ALPA Code of Ethics.”

Yet when some pilots tell them there are thieves and criminals in the association they try to them runout on a rail.
Quote: Nahhh....it's the same at mainline. Us 11 yr FOs are the problem as well.
That sums it up Buzz.

I just hope I get to mainline while I still have 11 years left.
70  120  160  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  180  220  270  670  1170 
Page 170 of 1239
Go to