Tool of the day

Subscribe
276  326  366  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  386  426  476  876 
Page 376 of 1239
Go to
I just turn all my lights on right away so I don't forget. I think it ****es off the tug driver though...
Since we're talking about lights....TOTD goes to every single person that had to comment about our strobes being on...beacon MELd...NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!
Quote: I just turn all my lights on right away so I don't forget. I think it ****es off the tug driver though...
I like it. Well played, Sir!
fbh
How about those poor SW F/O's!

Their arms must get really tired, turning those landing light switchs on and off all the way down final. Maybe that's why they fly such short, high and hot finals? No wonder they kill kittens when they get off the jet!
Timbo,

It keeps them busy. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
Quote: I think it's time to move from lights etiquette to the finer points of rudder pedal position for aircraft terminators. I lay awake at night, wondering if I positioned them correctly for the next crew.
The mechanic who leaves the rudder pedals all the way forward, the seat all the way back, and the seatback in the full recline position for you in the morning, after he has been, ahem, "working" on the aircraft overnight.
Quote: The mechanic who leaves the rudder pedals all the way forward, the seat all the way back, and the seatback in the full recline position for you in the morning, after he has been, ahem, "working" on the aircraft overnight.
Or how about the previous crew that does that for you too? I stand there wondering how the hell they got out of the seat much less how I am supposed to get in. I didn't realize that half the FOs at my company are god**** gymnasts.
^^This.
I've wondered that countless times.
Quote: Or how about the previous crew that does that for you too? I stand there wondering how the hell they got out of the seat much less how I am supposed to get in. I didn't realize that half the FOs at my company are god**** gymnasts.

So true.

When I think of some of the cockpit configurations I have inherited from previous crews, I'm convinced that some of my fellow pilots moonlight as circus midgets, while others have side jobs as NBA centers.
Quote: Timbo,

It keeps them busy. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

LOL
276  326  366  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  386  426  476  876 
Page 376 of 1239
Go to