Tool of the day

Subscribe
360  410  450  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  463  464  470  510  560  960 
Page 460 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Hilarious.
I thought all those knuckleheads retired before the 21st century! Apparently not.
I'll bet he's Chief of the Guard Police, but makes thorugh PAs before his Atlantic or Pacific crossings on guard.
Quote: I'll bet he's Chief of the Guard Police, but makes thorugh PAs before his Atlantic or Pacific crossings on guard.
Funny stuff...

It's been a while since I've heard it, but the gander on guard clearance read back followed by guard approval of the clearance...

The continental guys making animal noises on guard over the Atlantic that used to really torque the guard police...I'd be laughing so hard at the consternation I couldn't even speak.

The ramp PAs on guard that would get 30 planes commenting...
Lady's and gents, I present to you, one of AirTran's most famous, Mad Dog Watson...

Airtrans Harmonica Playing Captain Mad Dog Watson - YouTube
Airline pilot at gymnastics meet. In full gear....yes, hat too. No joke. Unreal.
Quote: Airline pilot at gymnastics meet. In full gear....yes, hat too. No joke. Unreal.
Was he there to support his child? Call me a tool, but, if he had to catch a flight and was pushing a timeline that seems pretty legit. OBTW, why were YOU at the gymnastics meet?
Quote: Was he there to support his child? Call me a tool, but, if he had to catch a flight and was pushing a timeline that seems pretty legit. OBTW, why were YOU at the gymnastics meet?
I was there to watch my kid fall off the beam.
Quote: Airline pilot at gymnastics meet. In full gear....yes, hat too. No joke. Unreal.
If he went straight there from the airport, not a tool at all. Good for him for being there for his son/daughter.
Could have left the hat in the car and maybe the wings and other bling. Just sayin...

Quote: If he went straight there from the airport, not a tool at all. Good for him for being there for his son/daughter.
Quote: Could have left the hat in the car and maybe the wings and other bling. Just sayin...
I'll buy that.
360  410  450  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  463  464  470  510  560  960 
Page 460 of 1239
Go to