Tool of the day

Subscribe
45  445  495  535  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  555  595  645  1045 
Page 545 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The Captain who wrote up a new hire for wearing "commuter" pants, and not wearing the hat properly.
What airline? Or should I say Air Line??? Hahahaha
Quote: The Captain who wrote up a new hire for wearing "commuter" pants, and not wearing the hat properly.
While we do need to sometimes step up our dress codes a notch, narking out a probie is flat out TOTD material. Go to pro stans or something first. Gees ppl.
Quote: Jurgen Klinsmann, for saying we can't win it all.... TWICE. My wife is not the hottest chick in the world, but I dont tell her that.
Well the US cant win the world cup, that's just plain fact. maybe hes using reverse psychology to get his players siked up?
Quote: What airline? Or should I say Air Line??? Hahahaha
I was just thinking the same thing.
to my captain.... who had such poor flying skills that he used left aileron during takeoff roll while we had a 15 knot crosswind from the right. it took me a few seconds to realize why the aircraft was leaning awkwardly to the left because what kind of pilot would do such a thing. To add to this craziness this same captain explained to me later in the trip that we only use aileron for directional control on takeoff and that we really don't touch the rudder pedals much at all. Yes this was mainline
Quote: to my captain.... who had such poor flying skills that he used left aileron during takeoff roll while we had a 15 knot crosswind from the right. it took me a few seconds to realize why the aircraft was leaning awkwardly to the left because what kind of pilot would do such a thing. To add to this craziness this same captain explained to me later in the trip that we only use aileron for directional control on takeoff and that we really don't touch the rudder pedals much at all. Yes this was mainline
I bet I know what Air Line he flies for. Please make sure Bob Goy McDoy is not transmitting on guard while making his 45 minute PA to the rest of the world.
Quote: I bet I know what Air Line he flies for. Please make sure Bob Goy McDoy is not transmitting on guard while making his 45 minute PA to the rest of the world.
United? They are the only ones I ever hear making PAs on guard.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/1663127-post258.html

Threatening a probationary pilot over the internet ranks high for me.
Found another pic of Mr. Shorts. Is this for real?

It seems to be according to some postings on another site. What 's really insane is people defending him!
45  445  495  535  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  555  595  645  1045 
Page 545 of 1239
Go to