Tool of the day

Subscribe
213  613  663  703  709  710  711  712  713  714  715  716  717  723  763  813  1213 
Page 713 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I would like to nominate the drunk AA CA on my flight non-reving to SAN last week. He patted one of my FA's on the ass, handed her his non-official business card that said AA on it and told her that he has a boat and wealthy friends and for the FA's to call him if they want to party.
Definite tool!

Although are you sure the card was non-official? We have the option of ordering business cards from the company, although I'm of the opinion that it's a dorky thing to do.
Quote: Definite tool!

Although are you sure the card was non-official? We have the option of ordering business cards from the company, although I'm of the opinion that it's a dorky thing to do.
It had a personal email address and a cartoon airplane on it.
Quote: It had a personal email address and a cartoon airplane on it.
Then it WAS official.
Quote: I would like to nominate the drunk AA CA on my flight non-reving to SAN last week. He patted one of my FA's on the ass, handed her his non-official business card that said AA on it and told her that he has a boat and wealthy friends and for the FA's to call him if they want to party.

Guess I can't blame him for trying.
Guessing he was an older dude......

Guess I can't blame him for trying.

So the card had Alcoholics Anonymous on it? Was his sponsor listed?

Come on, admit it, you asked for a card too.
Quote: Come on, admit it, you asked for a card too.
I should have asked for one to get a recommendation.
The Delta captain who refused to make eye contact with me in the hotel lobby this morning, then when boarding the shuttle completely ignored my, "Good morning." Not even a glance at me. Then just the two of us, in uniform, in silence for a 25 minute van ride. You sir, are a tool. Merry Christmas.
Quote: The guys who wear "flying" gloves. (Caneman comes to mind)
The guy who wears only one flying glove, so he can get a better "feel". He flies the Airbus 320
To the pilot in the lobby this morning who kept staring at me and didn't zip his fly, you were showing your tool. That was a long van ride. Merry Christmas.
Quote: To the pilot in the lobby this morning who kept staring at me and didn't zip his fly, you were showing your tool. That was a long van ride. Merry Christmas.
You could have given him a heads up. Help a brother out.

If my fly is ever down, someone please tell me.
213  613  663  703  709  710  711  712  713  714  715  716  717  723  763  813  1213 
Page 713 of 1239
Go to