Tool of the day

Subscribe
225  625  675  715  721  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  729  735  775  825  1225 
Page 725 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Which domicile was the CP from that you flew with? I know some are a little off but none has struck me as the religious type
Can't post that, unfortunately... If that individual happens to read these threads it'd likely be fairly easy for them to figure out who I am.

His comment regarding the virtues of poverty reminded me of that open letter from Bryan Bedford to Republic pilots about the virtues of obedience. Remember that one? ;-0
Quote: Can't post that, unfortunately... If that individual happens to read these threads it'd likely be fairly easy for them to figure out who I am.

His comment regarding the virtues of poverty reminded me of that open letter from Bryan Bedford to Republic pilots about the virtues of obedience. Remember that one? ;-0
If he reads these forums, he's already figured out who you are. The human tool can't fly that much.
Quote: Can't post that, unfortunately... If that individual happens to read these threads it'd likely be fairly easy for them to figure out who I am.

Newsflash,
The ACPs and other flight ops minions, spend their desk time on social media and most of the forums, pilot and otherwise watching and noting what is posted by who about what. Post on FB your trip to Nepal that you went platinum to take, expect to hear about it, if it happens enough. Your below the radar persona was blown long ago.
The company is very image aware and has the ability to bury unfavorable info deep, and quickly. Talk enough trash about the Co, and you will start receiving line checks and special appointments with your ACP or even CP.
Anyone who remembers the "do it yourself cartoon" parodies that popped up on youtube commenting on TAFYD, will also remember just how fast they disappeared.
You and every other dissenter remain in place, only because you haven't popped up high enough, to whacked down, and back into place.
Ask M.G. what happens if you go against the grain, or G.R. if you make the wrong comment on the wrong forum.
It isn't about if you can pass a line check, its your semi-official notice that you are on the radar.
Quote: Hi, I have my pleasure to know the most awesome marine pilot. I get to say hi every morning
I know you moderators hate me, honestly I watch over jungle
So go fck yourself selves
Nominated, hands down winner for the 28th!
Quote: Nominated, hands down winner for the 28th!
Just goes to prove it's not what you know, it's WHO you know!
Quote: Newsflash,
The ACPs and other flight ops minions, spend their desk time on social media and most of the forums, pilot and otherwise watching and noting what is posted by who about what. Post on FB your trip to Nepal that you went platinum to take, expect to hear about it, if it happens enough. Your below the radar persona was blown long ago.
The company is very image aware and has the ability to bury unfavorable info deep, and quickly. Talk enough trash about the Co, and you will start receiving line checks and special appointments with your ACP or even CP.
Anyone who remembers the "do it yourself cartoon" parodies that popped up on youtube commenting on TAFYD, will also remember just how fast they disappeared.
You and every other dissenter remain in place, only because you haven't popped up high enough, to whacked down, and back into place.
Ask M.G. what happens if you go against the grain, or G.R. if you make the wrong comment on the wrong forum.
It isn't about if you can pass a line check, its your semi-official notice that you are on the radar.
I suppose you guys aren't going to fill us in as to what airline is being referenced here?
Quote: I suppose you guys aren't going to fill us in as to what airline is being referenced here?
Thought I heard something about envoy or Piedmont maybe.
Quote: No one asked me, but as a female and a fellow crew member, I think the hat is sexy. The UAL guys at EWR looked great today!
Aaaaand the hats are flying off the shelves!
Quote: Sorry if these guys have already been nominated. Even if they have, it's probably worth a repeat: whoever thought it was a good idea to recycle the Eastern name and image. Supreme Tools!

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5815/...d1a0db38_b.jpg
Why are they Supreme Tools?
Quote: No one asked me, but as a female and a fellow crew member, I think the hat is sexy. The UAL guys at EWR looked great today!
I've got another hat if you want to check it out. 😝
225  625  675  715  721  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  729  735  775  825  1225 
Page 725 of 1239
Go to