Tool of the day

Subscribe
244  644  694  734  740  741  742  743  744  745  746  747  748  754  794  844 
Page 744 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Spirit would hire him in a minute. He's up there with Yellow Suit Guy at Spirit.
Maybe if he was dressed like a pimp.
My bad, I thought that was his b6 video resume for HR.

Shoe-in
Quote: If you didn't already get enough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaiiARXmcrc
Ah ha!
I see the old video clips of a young Bernie Sanders have once again been leaked.
Quote:
What airline is that?
Quote: What airline is that?
Blowjetz

Filler
If this isn't enough to ground him, nothing is.
Below quote is from his page that is advertised in the video. The link is his name, so I will not post it here. Worth a quick look. A bit mind boggling the thought process that is required to truly believe this is helping the cause. I will give him an A for effort and for being true to himself....

"I created this site to give you a glimpse into my character and who I am as a person, in hopes of networking and to perhaps give me the advantage I need for that last step in my aviation career".
Quote: ...in hopes of networking and to perhaps give me the advantage I need for that last step in my aviation career".
Hahaha... By recording myself acting unprofessionally in uniform, wearing wheelie shoes in uniform, telling passengers I am going to willfully fly outside of standards and fly as fast I can since "I control how fast we go" and can just easily "throw on an extra 1000 pounds of fuel", I'll get hired at Delta in no time!

Well, the networking part is done. Everyone knows your face now, homey.
Quote: What airline is that?
Did you watch the first minute or so? According to the tweet, read on the Tonight Show, he is a "Delta pilot"! .
I look over at those four stripes hanging my the closet before tomorrow's 04:00 show, and think about how long it took me to earn them, and what they stand for, then I look at this guy, and I feel ill. (I'll leave out the "serious bodily harm" tirade...)
It's still demanding, but some days, I think it's gotten too easy to get here.
Quote: If you didn't already get enough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaiiARXmcrc
I can't watch. I saw the first one. Agree, no words. I can't stomach the notion of viewing the next one.

All I can say is that this is why 100k/yr seems an outrageously high salary to regional CEOs. I'd have a hard time taking a guy like this seriously asking for a raise. I'd just pay the video and walk away.
244  644  694  734  740  741  742  743  744  745  746  747  748  754  794  844 
Page 744 of 1239
Go to