Tool of the day

Subscribe
245  645  695  735  741  742  743  744  745  746  747  748  749  755  795  845 
Page 745 of 1239
Go to
I want off the plane, now.
Quote: I look over at those four stripes hanging my the closet before tomorrow's 04:00 show, and think about how long it took me to earn them, and what they stand for, then I look at this guy, and I feel ill. (I'll leave out the "serious bodily harm" tirade...)
It's still demanding, but some days, I think it's gotten too easy to get here.
This is how I feel. The idea that this idiot is my peer literally makes my stomach turn.
Quote: This is how I feel. The idea that this idiot is my peer literally makes my stomach turn.
He's not your peer. Unless, of course, you have some d-bag videos/Facebook pages.
Quote: He's not your peer. Unless, of course, you have some d-bag videos/Facebook pages.
That's a good way to look at it, I guess a more accurate way to put it would be, even if you're a 10 year old trapped in a 35 year olds body, you can still get to that point in this career today.
Quote: That's a good way to look at it, I guess a more accurate way to put it would be, even if you're a 10 year old trapped in a 35 year olds body, you can still get to that point in this career today.
Let's just remember everyone... He works at GOJET.
Jus sayin...
Quote: Let's just remember everyone... He works at GOJET.
Jus sayin...
Isn't that the place that comes outta the CrackerJack box???
The worst part is he has to solicit his co-pilot or whomever to "hey take a quick vid of me skating down the terminal." Ummm kkkkk.
Quote: Below quote is from his page that is advertised in the video. The link is his name, so I will not post it here. Worth a quick look. A bit mind boggling the thought process that is required to truly believe this is helping the cause. I will give him an A for effort and for being true to himself....

"I created this site to give you a glimpse into my character and who I am as a person, in hopes of networking and to perhaps give me the advantage I need for that last step in my aviation career".
Did you see this little gem....

"Have you heard the term “Find a job you would do for free and it will make you happy for life”? I have found that job in aviation. "

I don't believe I've ever heard that phrase
I think someone needs to cut waaaay back on Redbulls and/or Starbucks!
Quote: I think someone needs to cut waaaay back on Redbulls and/or Starbucks!
I think he's wayyyy past that at this point. Whatever he's using, I'm sure it's not legal.
245  645  695  735  741  742  743  744  745  746  747  748  749  755  795  845 
Page 745 of 1239
Go to