Tool of the day

Subscribe
253  653  703  743  749  750  751  752  753  754  755  756  757  763  803  853 
Page 753 of 1239
Go to
Quote: What about the reflective vest?
Requirement at airports overseas and many in the U.S. Airport fashion police are can be ver persnickety if a crewmember is seen without the high-vis vest. Some airport officials will tag you if you don't wear noise defenders too.
Quote: Requirement at airports overseas and many in the U.S. Airport fashion police are can be ver persnickety if a crewmember is seen without the high-vis vest. Some airport officials will tag you if you don't wear noise defenders too.
Yes, ALL crew members have to wear them at overseas airports. In fact, ours is a required item to have on us at all times.
Quote: Yes, ALL crew members have to wear them at overseas airports. In fact, ours is a required item to have on us at all times.
Yeah... A few carriers I worked for in Euroland, Central America and Asia issued them to us as part of our uniform set. Truly makes a fashion statement .
Quote: I hope he meets the same fate as that Tim Something guy. You know.....the Eagle pilot that lied about his prior military experience. What was his name again?
You are tool of the month for writing this. So this guy is exuberant and a little over the top. B f d. How can you possibly equate these two? It says a lot about you that you think these two deserve the same fate.
Quote: What about the reflective vest?
Wait til you start doing flights to Caribbean, CA, SA, Eurotrashland. Safety vest required.
Quote: Wait til you start doing flights to Caribbean, CA, SA, Eurotrashland. Safety vest required.
Canada, too, Eh?
Quote: Wait til you start doing flights to Caribbean, CA, SA, Eurotrashland. Safety vest required.
Eurotrashland? you don't get out much do you...
Quote: You are tool of the month for writing this. So this guy is exuberant and a little over the top. B f d. How can you possibly equate these two? It says a lot about you that you think these two deserve the same fate.
I take great offense to the way he publicly embarrassed our profession on a repeated basis. Using wheelie shoes while in uniform through the terminal. YHGTBFKM! Seriously?!! Yeah, I do think he needs to be stoned. Sue me......
Quote: I take great offense to the way he publicly embarrassed our profession on a repeated basis. Using wheelie shoes while in uniform through the terminal. YHGTBFKM! Seriously?!! Yeah, I do think he needs to be stoned. Sue me......

Nothing you write is taken seriously about the behavior of other pilots based on your reprehensible behavior on here re: SWAPA/AirTran SLI.

Reminds me of the bitter Pinnacle guys who "lost" CA seats to Mesaba and Colgan.
253  653  703  743  749  750  751  752  753  754  755  756  757  763  803  853 
Page 753 of 1239
Go to