Tool of the day

Subscribe
266  666  716  756  762  763  764  765  766  767  768  769  770  776  816  866 
Page 766 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Yeah, your right about those breeds, but I am typing on my iPad and got tired of hunting and pecking the keys....but my point is still made.
I'm not sure it is. I think your point is lost. All of the breeds I mentioned are, in fact, great dogs in the right environment. No different with Pit Bulls. Do I like them? Not at all. Do I trust them? Nope! But, they are capable of being lovable, loyal dogs with the right family. No different than Rotts or Dobermans, neither of which I would personally own.
Quote: In my case, if I saw Cesar Romero walking through the terminal after training the dog from a pup, I wouldn't blink an eye.
So if you saw this guy walking through an airline terminal with a pitbull, you wouldn't blink an eye?

I'd do a double take, just for the fact that supposedly he's been dead for 20 years.
I wouldn't do a double take Sluggo. Despite 'chips claims, I've seen 20 senior mama FA's that look close to that pic unloading curbside from 2 flights at the CDG hotel.

Thanks for the catch. Cesar Milan, Cesar Romero, big difference.
Quote: Today's tool: (It is not a joke!)

Turkey takes airplane ride as passenger's 'emotional support... | www.ajc.com
If you need a turkey to keep you emotionally stable you should probably just kill yourself.

Sorry.
Quote: If you need a turkey to keep you emotionally stable you should probably just kill yourself.

Sorry.
Agreed. Or at the least be made infertile so as not to be able to pass your completely fooked up genes on. This country's gone mad.
Quote: My wife is a woman driver, has never had a ticket, or an -at fault- accident, although she's been T-Boned when some drunk ran a red light. Still, I cannot drive with her, she makes me crazy when she drives 5mph below the speed limit!

She doesn't like driving with me either, she's always yelling, "Watch OUT, Slow DOWN!".

I always have to tell her, "Just shut your eyes and hold on, this won't hurt a bit..."

(same as our wedding night!)
That entire story, except the T-Bone part, sounds very familiar. (except my ex-husband had the good sense NEVER to comment on my driving). I did and still do comment on his and my 3 kids driving abilities. I'm the world's best driver, don'cha know!
Quote: I'm not sure it is. I think your point is lost. All of the breeds I mentioned are, in fact, great dogs in the right environment. No different with Pit Bulls. Do I like them? Not at all. Do I trust them? Nope! But, they are capable of being lovable, loyal dogs with the right family. No different than Rotts or Dobermans, neither of which I would personally own.
You made my point again. You qualified those dogs with "in the right environment". Do you qualify a lab as a sweet loving dog "in the right environment"?
So do first officers qualify as the captain's emotional support animal?
Quote: So do first officers qualify as the captain's emotional support animal?
Does she have a nice can?
Quote: If you need a turkey to keep you emotionally stable you should probably just kill yourself.

Sorry.
The emotional-support animal gig has turned into quite the scam-a-thon.

Aside from the just plain good old kooks and attention seekers, many folks use the practice of saying they need an emotional support animal to avoid leaving their pets home alone, not wanting to hire dog-walkers (in cases of dogs), or to avoid having their pet ride in the cargo hold. Since you cannot ask about a person’s disability, they make up disorders (most creatively and proud of it) to get past the skeptics. Many get away with this and even provide bogus diagnosis letters they print up themselves. Of course, you can always consult on-line or via telephone with registered therapists for emotional support animals and receive a letter of confirmation via mail for around $140.00 Check it out on the good old internet. Done all the time.

And remember this: One person’s emotional support animal can be another person’s emotional trauma triggering event. Checkmate!
It works both ways folks.
266  666  716  756  762  763  764  765  766  767  768  769  770  776  816  866 
Page 766 of 1239
Go to