Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 01-19-2016, 12:20 AM
  #7681  
Gets Weekends Off
 
poostain's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Posts: 351
Default

I like to play with my tool
poostain is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 03:40 AM
  #7682  
Gets Weekends Off
 
RhinoPherret's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,026
Default

Originally Posted by RadarColor View Post
Again..."The Tool of the Day" are all of you that post non-stop crap on this thread. This thread is the tool along with you constant posters. Move on!
Why, thank you!

Flattering compliments are always welcome in the TOTD thread.
RhinoPherret is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 05:07 AM
  #7683  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: Stretch DC-9 Gear Slinger
Posts: 602
Default

Originally Posted by RadarColor View Post
Booooring and unoriginal...
Looks like we hit a nerve.
Klondike Bear is online now  
Old 01-19-2016, 05:13 AM
  #7684  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,914
Default

Originally Posted by RadarColor View Post
This "Tool of the Day" thread "IS" the tool of the day!
Originally Posted by RadarColor View Post
Again..."The Tool of the Day" are all of you that post non-stop crap on this thread. This thread is the tool along with you constant posters. Move on!
Originally Posted by RadarColor View Post
Booooring and unoriginal...
Please tell me you at least see the irony here.
DeadHead is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 06:39 AM
  #7685  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: systems analyst
Posts: 757
Default

Dudes, someone has to admit that arguing about Ffdo, posting pictures of cats, and lamenting about dumb drivers is pretty lame. What happened to "there I was, on the 10 wire....."
I think that's his point, however abrasive he chose to make it, there is some validity IMHO. Take it back to flying "bafoonery" that "your" willing to share, or lose some of the audience. This used to be my favorite thread and it feels like it's been hijacked by jack handy and his random thoughts
deadseal is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 06:53 AM
  #7686  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Imapilot2's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Captain Jack
Posts: 1,003
Default

Does anybody know how you can still go see those videos of that go jet pilot on Heelys in the airport.? Can't find any of them
Imapilot2 is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 07:04 AM
  #7687  
Gets Weekends Off
 
RhinoPherret's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,026
Default

Originally Posted by deadseal View Post
Dudes, someone has to admit that arguing about Ffdo, posting pictures of cats, and lamenting about dumb drivers is pretty lame. What happened to "there I was, on the 10 wire....."
I think that's his point, however abrasive he chose to make it, there is some validity IMHO. Take it back to flying "bafoonery" that "your" willing to share, or lose some of the audience. This used to be my favorite thread and it feels like it's been hijacked by jack handy and his random thoughts
I see. Take it on up to the Ernest Hemingway level.
Its the TOTD thread. Nothing more.

Relax and have a snickers bar. You're not yourself when your hungry...Marsha!
RhinoPherret is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 07:45 AM
  #7688  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CheapTrick's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2012
Position: A350
Posts: 601
Default

Originally Posted by Imapilot2 View Post
Does anybody know how you can still go see those videos of that go jet pilot on Heelys in the airport.? Can't find any of them
Dal HR has a copy. Word is they received many copies via email.
CheapTrick is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 10:59 AM
  #7689  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: Downwind, headed straight for the rocks, shanghaied aboard the ship of fools.
Posts: 1,128
Default

Yeah this train is derailing. Let's get back to tools in aviation.

Last edited by SpeedyVagabond; 01-19-2016 at 11:22 AM.
SpeedyVagabond is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 01:34 PM
  #7690  
Gets Weekends Off
 
RhinoPherret's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,026
Default

Originally Posted by thevagabond View Post
Yeah this train is derailing. Let's get back to tools in aviation.
But we tools in aviation are using this thread.
RhinoPherret is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Elvis90
Military
2
11-11-2010 10:25 AM
meloveboeing
Regional
5
10-02-2010 08:47 AM
kc135driver
United
119
08-24-2010 09:30 AM
exerauflyboy5
Flight Schools and Training
15
02-18-2009 09:29 PM
Busdriver
JetBlue
70
01-16-2006 11:32 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread