Tool of the day

Subscribe
273  673  723  763  769  770  771  772  773  774  775  776  777  783  823  873 
Page 773 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The really funny thing is how the turkey and the guy behind him have the exact same facial expression, hair color, and color scheme. Long lost brothers?

Or kill the turkey and have a nice dinner with a glass of wine. Mmmm.

And this is why I keep coming back.
CardioMD perfect chance to help a non aviation professional in need of your help! http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ma...-oxygen-3.html
Quote: He may be suffering from Irritable Vowel Syndrome.
That's good stuff right there!
Quote: Wholly crap gramps. I suggest you go take your geritol and have a nap before you go to bed for the night. You need to keep your strength up
Heck no! I multi-task. Get on the jet out a ten... cabin crew released, lights off nap time. After all why should I sleep on my own time?
Quote: Heck no! I multi-task. Get on the jet out a ten... cabin crew released, lights off nap time. After all why should I sleep on my own time?
Exactly. Especially if your jet has a nice crew bunk room like mine does.
Quote: He may be suffering from Irritable Vowel Syndrome.
If it is the same flight as the help-turkey, wouldn't he be suffering Irritable Fowl Syndrome?
Quote: If it is the same flight as the help-turkey, wouldn't he be suffering Irritable Fowl Syndrome?
Last week we flew into some icing and had a master caution...
ENG ANTI-ICE 3

Irritable Cowl Syndrome?
Quote: So are you Wilbur or Orville?
I'm Orville....he's Wilbur.
How about yet another jackhole gate agent who closes the door early, leaving myself and two paying pax behind, because he "can't take the delay." The plane sat there for another 15 minutes and STILL blocked out a few minutes early. The gate agent did this even knowing that the next flight was already canceled and the entire rest of the day was overbooked.
Sad to hear flyingberk. All the more reason for captains to take the walk 10-15 prior. Go take a leak in the airport restroom then come back and scan the area and check for no revs and jumpseaters.
Quote: There will be a day, young troop, that two flights of stairs will look like Everest. Bath tub? No way........ As a former Pantera owner, that is but a fond memory. Tall cars only. For sure no crunchy food...And so it goes. Shoes off at 75? (TSA) Not enough chairs in the world.
Had a friend that worked primarily on Panteras in Miami, cool car!
273  673  723  763  769  770  771  772  773  774  775  776  777  783  823  873 
Page 773 of 1239
Go to