jetblue pilot poolies

Subscribe
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112 
Page 102 of 141
Go to
Umm...did you not read the last line?
That was not directed at you. I know you were being sarcastic. Just all the overall complaining lately by others on this thread.
Quote: Happy thanksgiving everyone.

BTW! No more sarcasm on this board. The fun value is gone here now too.[/QUOTE]

Happy Thanksgiving?? Happy Thanksgiving?? You have got to be kidding me! What have you got to be happy about? How dare you be happy! Don't you understand how horrible things are? What do you find to be so happy about? What do you think I am, some kind of clown? You think we were put here to amuse you? Well, do you Henry, do you think I'm a clown? Is that it? What is wrong with you? What the hell is wrong with you? I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore. I'm gonna continually moan on the poolies thread and you're gonna come on here and read what I post and like it because you are a captive audience! I don't care if you want to hear it or not. I'm gonna shove it in your face. hah! take that you uneducated poolies.

Sarcasm, now that's fun...[/QUOTE]
That's funny!!
Quote: E6B

Reset guide

Extra underwear for your extended trip due to MX

beer

more beer

...Dude, it's a plane. If you've made it this far you should know. Bring only what you need to survive!
You forgot about Kneeboard, randolph aviators sunglasses, pilot scarf, and logbook so CA can signed him off.

I'm done with this forum. You either get ridiculed for stooping so low as to come to JetBlue, or laughed at for asking a real question.

Have fun.
Yeah. Um... I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of agree with you there.
Quote: Ok, slightly off-topic, but what sort of flight kit is required if you're on the E-190?
bring a health insurance card from wife's plan, a diaper for when the plane breaks and a southwest paychart to look at what your peers are making.
I will be in the December 5th class and was wondering what the success of commuting to BOS would be out of DCA or IAD? Any input would be appreciated.

SS
Quote: I will be in the December 5th class and was wondering what the success of commuting to BOS would be out of DCA or IAD? Any input would be appreciated.

SS
Pretty easy.
Quote: I will be in the December 5th class and was wondering what the success of commuting to BOS would be out of DCA or IAD? Any input would be appreciated.

SS
Probably one of the easiest commutes in the country, in my opinion. DCA-BOS has shuttle flights leaving about every half hour between Delta and US, plus about 6-8 jetblue flights per day as well. Hell, you can take amtrak home if the weather gets real bad and you need to get out.
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112 
Page 102 of 141
Go to