Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102  152  552 
Page 52 of 676
Go to
Throw down in the crew room! ?
Is MB (The Midwest Airlines Mauler") still at AWAC? If so, he should officiate.
Off topic slightly, next time in the phl crew room look above the urinals.
How does the training work at AW for an initial hire? I searched and found some stuff from 2007 and 2011, but nothing much newer. Do you still go for a week or so to Appleton and then down to CLT? How long in CLT and what is the breakdown of ground school, SIM, other? What is the Junior base now? How hard/long to get into DCA as a new hire?
Quote: Off topic slightly, next time in the phl crew room look above the urinals.
I don't get it. B.S. from Wisconsin is a good guy.
Quote: How does the training work at AW for an initial hire? I searched and found some stuff from 2007 and 2011, but nothing much newer. Do you still go for a week or so to Appleton and then down to CLT? How long in CLT and what is the breakdown of ground school, SIM, other? What is the Junior base now? How hard/long to get into DCA as a new hire?
I think it's almost a month in Appleton... Two weeks indoc/ two weeks systems. Then whichever date available for ten sim sessions( maybe 12-14 days) Does that sound familiar to anybody who went through currently.
sim is mainly in CLT, although I've heard they are using STL, MEM,and YyZ once and a while.
Base wise, Maybe a couple months of RSV. Line in any base in less than six months. DCA mostly likely right off the bat.
I'm digging that info! Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I talked with a LCA at airwis the other day, he indicated you guys are parking planes due to staffing issues and flying captains with captains. They can't fill classes now and it's only getting worse.
Quote: I talked with a LCA at airwis the other day, he indicated you guys are parking planes due to staffing issues and flying captains with captains. They can't fill classes now and it's only getting worse.
That's funny I'm flying with a LCA right now and that hasn't come up.
Exactly why people should apply. People are leaving with the uncertainty of 2015.
Quote: I talked with a LCA at airwis the other day, he indicated you guys are parking planes due to staffing issues and flying captains with captains. They can't fill classes now and it's only getting worse.
Gold's info is likely exaggerated to a grotesque degree...planes are not being parked, except when being fixed...captain-captain trips only happen on OE and classes are well attended....that post was troll-licious.

As for training footprint...moonwolf has it correct...
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102  152  552 
Page 52 of 676
Go to