Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
146  546  596  636  642  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  650  656 
Page 646 of 676
Go to
Quote: Getting 1 out of 5 choices isn't the same as getting the day you bidded off, off. Working 12/13 days with one day off in the middle is hardly ideal.
Exactly, but shut up and fly!!!!

This isn't sustainable. They've turned against a lot of long time loyal people that are now anything but. The anger and lack of morale is palpable now. I can't imagine every other regional is doing well, but congrats, come here, be junior in MKE with an impossible commute and even worse schedules to just never get a day you originally had off, off. Management flounders while the union keeps pocketing FPL for surveys. Amazing leadership on both sides.
Quote: Getting 1 out of 5 choices isn't the same as getting the day you bidded off, off. Working 12/13 days with one day off in the middle is hardly ideal.
Oh and if you choose to get a random day off back...one of 5 that you had to choose and Probaly end up working anyway.. Youll lose your premium pay too!! Have your schedule disrupted and lose your premium pay.
I can remember when UA bought us the 1st time Air Wisconsin, Inc. On paper UA still owns ZW Inc. AWAC is basically a spin off of Inc.
Quote: I can remember when UA bought us the 1st time Air Wisconsin, Inc. On paper UA still owns ZW Inc. AWAC is basically a spin off of Inc.
Quit living in the past. What does that have to do with anything? Incorporated to Corporation to LLC is a backwards way to run a company.
ALPA reached a TA with the company. No details so far other than

“The TA includes monetary gains and preserves our industry-leading healthcare premiums and plan structure, items that the pilot group told us in our recent polling were top priorities”

Cautiously optimistic.
I lost my cautious optimism years ago.
Any thoughts/details on the new TA today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The above posts didn’t load up on my phone - mods pls delete this and my last post! Apologies for cluttering the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will come down to what is acceptable to lose from the 2003 contract for whatever gains we might see in this 2018 contract.

Whatever we lose will be impossible to get back.

I'm concerned about the unions emails of late telling us not to expect an Endeavor style contract and to just settle for whatever they give us, setting us up for lackluster contract improvements.
The union pushed the 2015 TA so hard, and (the biggest issue I saw among many others was) it would have made health care more expensive with no increase in take home pay. Don't even try to tell me that the perdiem increase would have covered the healthcare cost increase. Perdiem is for food not healthcare.

If we vote this one in, it will be ours for at least 5 years, make sure you're happy with it.
The union is asking for one percent. Im betting it will be one half of one percent. Ten year captains get ready for a forty five cent raise.
146  546  596  636  642  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  650  656 
Page 646 of 676
Go to