Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582 
Page 82 of 676
Go to
Quote: ^^^that^^^ and yes, every time I am paired with a Check airman I get off with pay so someone can get their training.

Are you able to bid to be with a Check airman or is this something that happens random? Does OWP usually only available to senior FO's? Sounds like a sweet deal!
I have been here for three years and flown with several line check airman. I have yet to get off with pay for a trip. If there's a way to bid their trips and get OWP then someone is hiding that secret because I have tried!
Quote:
Quote: ^^^that^^^ and yes, every time I am paired with a Check airman I get off with pay so someone can get their training.

Are you able to bid to be with a Check airman or is this something that happens random? Does OWP usually only available to senior FO's? Sounds like a sweet deal!
I have been here for three years and flown with several line check airman. I have yet to get off with pay for a trip. If there's a way to bid their trips and get OWP then someone is hiding that secret because I have tried!
Have I really been that lucky to have four trips in the last three months OWP? I didn't think I would be the only one
Quote: Have I really been that lucky to have four trips in the last three months OWP? I didn't think I would be the only one
Never had it in four years. One time the LCA called out sick or was taken off the trip and they put me back on the trip.
Quote: Never had it in four years. One time the LCA called out sick or was taken off the trip and they put me back on the trip.
Are you guys at the same base? I wonder if that might have anything to do with it?
How long after interviewing are folks starting class? Thanks.
I did it recently and was in class in about four weeks, they initially asked for me to start in two weeks.
Quote: Are you guys at the same base? I wonder if that might have anything to do with it?
PHL. I have friends in all bases that have been pulled for OE too. Luck of the draw.
well, 4 months after applying i finally got an email today inviting me for an interview....so looks like they are still hiring....even though PHL is my home airport, I'm supposed to start class at compass in a few weeks.
Heard a couple people in the last training class(sim) got asked to resign or would be fired.
Quote: Heard a couple people in the last training class(sim) got asked to resign or would be fired.
More than likely they were given extra sim time or displayed bad attitudes and couldn't hack it. Our training isn't bad if you apply yourself. There for a while we had a fairly high washout rate but it seems like guys are doing better.

If you go in with a good attitude and need a little extra help they will do whatever they can to help you succeed.
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582 
Page 82 of 676
Go to