Mesa

Subscribe
168  218  258  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  278  318  368  768 
Page 268 of 917
Go to
Quote: I'd like to readjust my order if DFW's included now, but they still haven't gotten us into Pilot Lounge...
Yes DFW is included now
Quote: Standing Bids are in Pilot Lounge or somewhere else? Is DFW on this next bid?

I'd like to readjust my order if DFW's included now, but they still haven't gotten us into Pilot Lounge...
Dfw is on the list now, however the November bid (run sometime in October) will be the first to send people there.
Got it, so no rush. Thanks guys.

Oh, and Navmode, I randomly came across your dog thumbnail in a YouTube comment. Small world.
Quote: Got it, so no rush. Thanks guys.

Oh, and Navmode, I randomly came across your dog thumbnail in a YouTube comment. Small world.
If you google "doge", it's all over the internet.

I know this has been discussed but was looking for an update from guys hired in the last 3 months or so:
-How long did it take to get a call or email after completing the AirApps application?
-Do they actually do an "over the phone" interview?
-I have seen posts that say you get an email with a class date. Is that really accurate?
Thank you.
Hahaha, I had no idea that was a meme. Figured it was just your dog. The other thing was this comment was on an aviation-related video, and unlike other cuss-filled posts around it, the comment in question was civilized, friendly, and correctly spelled. I thought of you.

I think you should keep your doge thumbnail. I liked it! Or if you could make that permanently zooming gif your thumbnail...

Zookie, got a call maybe two weeks after submitting the app. I can't speak to the normal interview process (mine was unique), but for class date they should talk with you over the phone. They might say, "Hey, we've got open spots in our October 5 class." You tell them if it works or it doesn't, then they'll send you a confirmation email with new-hire info.
I got a call the next morning after filling out a app. I have 135 experience. Fwiw
Quote: I know this has been discussed but was looking for an update from guys hired in the last 3 months or so:
-How long did it take to get a call or email after completing the AirApps application?
-Do they actually do an "over the phone" interview?
-I have seen posts that say you get an email with a class date. Is that really accurate?
Thank you.
If you don't hear anything within a couple weeks, fire off an email with attached resume to [email protected]

My interview situation was unique too so it may not help you.
Can anyone comment on the training footprint at Mesa? For example I found out today you don't get CASS until you pass your checkride.. which sucks. Also how much time off do you get during ground and sim usually? Thanks.
Training footprint depends on aircraft. And you are correct about CASS. This is due to the length of time it takes to receive all the required records and clearances before you can be issued a crew badge. Some get it earlier than others. For the EJET, I wouldn't expect more than 2-3 days off in a row during training between segments.
168  218  258  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  278  318  368  768 
Page 268 of 917
Go to