Mesa

Subscribe
101  501  551  591  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  611  651  701 
Page 601 of 917
Go to
Quote: Hmm.. that is interesting.
Yes it is...As Prior stated above, nearly 20 years of CRJ flying Mesa never owned a sim.. I can't Imagine them buying one now, especially since UAL owns the 175s we're flying now....
Quote: Really?!?!

Skywest: I see a lot of folks complaining about QOL, poor pairing construction, horrible schedulers, and so on. In fact, I saw a post on the Skywest thread talking about the senior guys with 15+ years getting 11-12 day off lines, awesome .
A lot of the bad schedules were due to AOS software putting together inefficient pairings. We just switched to Jeppson software and the difference in scheduling efficiency has sky rocketed. Now we're seeing 3 day trips worth 28hrs, 4 day trips averaging 22-28hrs, high credit 2 days and locals ect... There are a few lower credit pairings but not very many.
I would guess 13-14 days off with 90-100hrs of credit is a reasonable expectation with the new software.
Quote: A lot of the bad schedules were due to AOS software putting together inefficient pairings. We just switched to Jeppson software and the difference in scheduling efficiency has sky rocketed. Now we're seeing 3 day trips worth 28hrs, 4 day trips averaging 22-28hrs, high credit 2 days and locals ect... There are a few lower credit pairings but not very many.
I would guess 13-14 days off with 90-100hrs of credit is a reasonable expectation with the new software.

Well you must have got a different bid pack than I did...
Quote: Well you must have got a different bid pack than I did...
I suppose its base specific.
Just talked to a friend of mine who started class earlier this month; he said they offered the E-jet to anyone who wanted it. No takers, so they took the junior guy in the class and sent him to STL.
Quote: Just talked to a friend of mine who started class earlier this month; he said they offered the E-jet to anyone who wanted it. No takers, so they took the junior guy in the class and sent him to STL.

Haha that's awesome.
They must've all crammed the CRJ prior to class. Either way you look at it, junior guy probably came out ahead.
I guarantee some of the guys tried to change their aircraft assignment "a day late."

They probably had to go home and google what the hell a E175 was?

-rspct
Quote: Just talked to a friend of mine who started class earlier this month; he said they offered the E-jet to anyone who wanted it. No takers, so they took the junior guy in the class and sent him to STL.
If you are talking about feb 5th. Actually one was already in e jet class. 3 went voluntarily and 2 were forced.
Quote: If you are talking about feb 5th. Actually one was already in e jet class. 3 went voluntarily and 2 were forced.
Man, what a horrible decision to have to make? E175 or CRJ700 / 900... People used to sacrifice one of their kids to fly a 1900...
Legit, that guy is me. Prior121 will vouch. Super happy they switched me though, looks like an awesome plane.
101  501  551  591  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  611  651  701 
Page 601 of 917
Go to