Mesa

Subscribe
259  659  709  749  755  756  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  769  809  859 
Page 759 of 917
Go to
Quote: Yup. I'll see ya there! What's your aviation experience so far?
Nice! Looking forward to it. I've got a little bit of 121 experience, before that I was flying for a little fractional ownership company
Quote: Nice! Looking forward to it. I've got a little bit of 121 experience, before that I was flying for a little fractional ownership company
Good deal. I have about 1500hrs of 121 and a little 135. See ya in PHX!
Quote: That Texas flying followed some
of us IAD CRJ FOs to IAH. ha
Dulles losing the good flying is like watching the Crimson Tide lose a bowl game...nobody is expecting it but it sure is fun to watch!
Quote: I think the EJET has taken some of that flying. We have a bunch flying out of IAD for next bid.
The Ejet is such a better product than the CRJ, though I loved flying the CRJ, the cabin is clearly inferior to the Ejet. I suspect you'll see more and more of this shift.
Quote: Dulles losing the good flying is like watching the Crimson Tide lose a bowl game...nobody is expecting it but it sure is fun to watch!
You enjoy other people unhappy?
Quote: The Ejet is such a better product than the CRJ, though I loved flying the CRJ, the cabin is clearly inferior to the Ejet. I suspect you'll see more and more of this shift.
I agree. My experiences as a passenger on the Ejet have always been much more enjoyable than on the CRJ. My elbows don't want to look out the windows, my face does.
Quote: If you are talking about EJET staffing, there are 100 active CA and 72 active FO per the 1505 roster. If they are being held back it is because we are short on EJET FOs. We still have Jan class EJET FOs in TRN status. Feb was a small class and are currently in sim. The March class is starting sim next week. March was a bigger than normal class, so when they're done with IOE things should ease up a bit. There was also a bit of a training bottleneck. It is likely a culmination of these things triggered holdbacks to the CRJ, if true.
Trust me, it's true
Quote: That Texas flying followed some
of us IAD CRJ FOs to IAH. ha
And our Texas bread-and-butter is even better now b/c the hotels have improved significantly in AUS/SAT
Quote: And our Texas bread-and-butter is even better now b/c the hotels have improved significantly in AUS/SAT
The new SAT hotel is way nicer, although I do miss the complimentary Freedom Fitness pass at the old one.
Dumb question: are SAT/AUS done from Dallas or Houston? Or from IAD? I have zero clue what Mesa's route structure is, though I guess I'll know more in a couple weeks.
259  659  709  749  755  756  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  769  809  859 
Page 759 of 917
Go to