Flexjet hiring ?

Subscribe
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124 
Page 114 of 140
Go to
Quote: I just received an invite to interview in May and I don’t have an internal rec.

I’ve been updating my resume at least twice a month.

4000+ TT, 3850 Turbine, 3100+ PIC
Staying with the recruiter is key. I was also invited to the final round without a recommendation because I checked in 1-2 times a month from when the hiring freeze began. I’d already completed the initial phone screen early March 2020 and didn’t get an invite until March 2021. That being said the panel I interviewed with were all surprised I’d made it that far without a recommendation so I’d say my persistence and ability to show continued interest with the recruiter is what got me in the door.

2600 TT, 1300 Turbine, 1500 PIC, Pt. 142 TCE/CCA, management experience, prior 135.
Timeline update. I just talked to someone who did the phone interview a few days ago and their in-person interview is scheduled for August. Hiring IS happening, and classes are running about every two weeks.
Quote: Timeline update. I just talked to someone who did the phone interview a few days ago and their in-person interview is scheduled for August. Hiring IS happening, and classes are running about every two weeks.
Any reason for the huge delay?
I was notified I am in the interview pool (over a month ago) but haven't received anything.
Quote: Any reason for the huge delay?
I was notified I am in the interview pool (over a month ago) but haven't received anything.

Maybe they’re waiting on more government money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Any reason for the huge delay?
turns out it’s not that long. I guess there was personal decision involved in that timeline. This website won’t let you edit, though.
Does anyone know of a good place to get interview gouge for Flexjet?
Quote: Does anyone know of a good place to get interview gouge for Flexjet?
I used aviationinterviews.com and found it was pretty spot on. Best of luck!
Any new updates on Project Lift? Any hints at a west coast PL base with the announcement of the new private terminal at Clay Lacy VNY?
Quote: Any new updates on Project Lift? Any hints at a west coast PL base with the announcement of the new private terminal at Clay Lacy VNY?
1. No.

2. I seriously doubt it.
Speaking of west coast, any west coast based pilots out there? I’m trying to figure out how much west coast flying I would do in a light jet. I live on the west coast and am tired of commuting to the east coast every single week.
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124 
Page 114 of 140
Go to