Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
140  540  590  630  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  650  690  740 
Page 640 of 1123
Go to
Quote: Serious question: is it "Delta Air Lines" or is "Delta Airlines" acceptable on a resume/LOR?
Delta Air Lines. Don't dare mess that one up....the only thing worse is not wearing your hat once you are hired.
Quote: Delta Air Lines. Don't dare mess that one up....the only thing worse is not wearing your hat once you are hired.
Thanks Rocky. That's what I thought!
No job fair, no internals, nothing out of ordinary in app. 7 recommendations just from guys I've flown with. The 'fix-it' email wanted work history all the way back to high school. Replied to the email thanking the team for the opportunity to fix my app. Availability was back in November.
Quote: Delta Air Lines. Don't dare mess that one up....the only thing worse is not wearing your hat once you are hired.
So if a LOR doesn't have that you should delete it from your app? Even if you asked them to do it the first time and they forgot?
No way man! Small potatoes.
Quote: So if a LOR doesn't have that you should delete it from your app? Even if you asked them to do it the first time and they forgot?
No I'd leave it. If it's an internal LOR they should know that.
Quote: So if a LOR doesn't have that you should delete it from your app? Even if you asked them to do it the first time and they forgot?
I had this same issue (Delta "Airlines") with one of my internals. I asked him to fix it, and he told me not to worry about it. I got the invite anyway.
Happy New Year everyone! Is their a limit on the number of times you could have employees send an internal recommendation to the selection team?
Quote: No job fair, no internals, nothing out of ordinary in app. 7 recommendations just from guys I've flown with. The 'fix-it' email wanted work history all the way back to high school. Replied to the email thanking the team for the opportunity to fix my app. Availability was back in November.
Just a power trip from them that I hope goes away some day. I'd have to make up some obscure dates for jobs i've had going back to HS. Sheesh the stuff we put up with for that glam job.
Quote: Just a power trip from them that I hope goes away some day. I'd have to make up some obscure dates for jobs i've had going back to HS. Sheesh the stuff we put up with for that glam job.

Dude.

More power to you I suppose, but I'd hope no one else reading this would take your advice.
140  540  590  630  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  650  690  740 
Page 640 of 1123
Go to