Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192  592  1092 
Page 92 of 1123
Go to
Quote: Moot is the word you are looking for but you are 100% accurate.
I thought it was Moo point?

Quote: Moot is the word you are looking for but you are 100% accurate.

oops! great catch...let me see if i can change that!

i'm too late to edit...oh well
Quote: Thanks.

Is the computer based materials compatible with both apple and windows or does it favor windows more.
I'm fairly certain it is compatible with both. Sometimes Apple users seem to have to jump through a few more hoops though.

And as it was said earlier, there is no oral. You are tested on systems via computer. No face to face show me you can build the airplane oral garbage. Just questions that ensure you understand how the systems work.
Quote: I thought it was Moo point?

Classic!!!
According to Atlanta Council 44, to date 130 pilots on Furlough Bypass have indicated that they will accept recall.
Quote: According to Atlanta Council 44, to date 130 pilots on Furlough Bypass have indicated that they will accept recall.
When do they need to accept by?
Quote:
When do they need to accept by?
August 17th.

Letters mailed w/ First Class Priority on July 15th. "Assuming" the letters arrived no later than July 17th, each recipient had until Aug. 17th to respond. (30-day response required by company.)

Welcome back to those returning. Good luck to all those who aren't, who may have found greener pastures!

GJ
Quote: According to Atlanta Council 44, to date 130 pilots on Furlough Bypass have indicated that they will accept recall.
Ouch. About what I expected, but a lot more than I'd hoped.
Quote: ... There will no longer be a week of systems review before taking the Oral aka Electronics Systems Validation. You will now take the ESV on day 2 of training after 1 day of review. Being new to an a/c and new to a company at the same time is not a good combo when "self-teaching". ...
This is daunting. Self-teaching for your oral. Wow.
Quote: This starts in November with the First new hire class.
When are the interviews???
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192  592  1092 
Page 92 of 1123
Go to