jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
265  765  1165  1215  1255  1261  1262  1263  1264  1265  1266  1267  1268  1269  1275  1315  1365 
Page 1265 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Quick question, for the background review, what type of stuff are they looking for? I assumed it was PRIA, driving records, maybe a DD214 for military, but I heard they asked a guy recently for like 20 years of tax records. Any truth to this? Seems really excessive.
The way guys are getting hired and in the middle of class, or within a few months, running to the first major or big cargo that calls them, I wouldn’t be surprised if phase two now includes how likely guys are qualified to leave and quickly eject at the first call.
Quote: Quick question, for the background review, what type of stuff are they looking for? I assumed it was PRIA, driving records, maybe a DD214 for military, but I heard they asked a guy recently for like 20 years of tax records. Any truth to this? Seems really excessive.
It says 10 year Background check...so no idea what they are looking for.
The only time you'll need tax forms is if hire right cannot verify your employment history. On the JetBlue pilot application you have to list every job you had but on the HireRight background check once you pass the interview it specifically says you only have to provide your last 5 years of employment. I had to submit a w2 for a few that couldn't be verified in that timeframe.
Quote: The only time you'll need tax forms is if hire right cannot verify your employment history. On the JetBlue pilot application you have to list every job you had but on the HireRight background check once you pass the interview it specifically says you only have to provide your last 5 years of employment. I had to submit a w2 for a few that couldn't be verified in that timeframe.
I appreciate the feedback. That makes sense and gives a lot more context.
Quote: I appreciate the feedback. That makes sense and gives a lot more context.
I'd get all your W2s ready in anticipation of them not being able to verify your employment. It saved time for me on the background check when they requested them.
Quote: It says 10 year Background check...so no idea what they are looking for.

Put it simply, they have to verify that period with no gaps so you can’t omit employers where you’d get a bad pria report. This will be less of a problem when someday it is all centralized with the PRD. Read up on the atlas crash…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I'd get all your W2s ready in anticipation of them not being able to verify your employment. It saved time for me on the background check when they requested them.
is the W2 the only form you can use ? What about a tax transcript or pay slip?
Quote: is the W2 the only form you can use ? What about a tax transcript or pay slip?
You can use a paystub as well I believe. If you mean the IRS transcript I'm not sure if that would work since it censors your personal info.
I received the SSN/DOB e-mail Thursday. Was I supposed to get the hire right email ?
Quote: is the W2 the only form you can use ? What about a tax transcript or pay slip?
Tax transcripts WILL work. It’s great that HireRight says right on their website that they could do the leg work themselves to verify your employment by calling the previous employer but they choose not to.
265  765  1165  1215  1255  1261  1262  1263  1264  1265  1266  1267  1268  1269  1275  1315  1365 
Page 1265 of 1434
Go to