jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
313  813  1213  1263  1303  1309  1310  1311  1312  1313  1314  1315  1316  1317  1323  1363  1413 
Page 1313 of 1434
Go to
Should of said..

2500 TT and 1015 sic time. Also a veteran.
I’m so far out of the loop, but it’s wild seeing these numbers. Numbers that feel like not too long ago were the minimums to get called at ExpressJet or Compass and are now getting interviews. JetBlue used to even have a minimum weight requirement on the turbine equipment that excluded certain types.
I also got the immediate TBNT email. I currently still have my restricted ATP, but meet all requirements except age for the unrestricted. I’d meet it by any class date I could potentially be offered. My guess is that’s why for me, any ideas other than just waiting till getting the restriction lifted?
jetBlue Hiring
Quote: I also got the immediate TBNT email. I currently still have my restricted ATP, but meet all requirements except age for the unrestricted. I’d meet it by any class date I could potentially be offered. My guess is that’s why for me, any ideas other than just waiting till getting the restriction lifted?

I would guess they only want unrestricted atp. Youngest hires I’ve seen personally are 25ish… which is really young already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I also got the immediate TBNT email. I currently still have my restricted ATP, but meet all requirements except age for the unrestricted. I’d meet it by any class date I could potentially be offered. My guess is that’s why for me, any ideas other than just waiting till getting the restriction lifted?
Can you fly for a major airline with a restricted ATP?
Quote: Can you fly for a major airline with a restricted ATP?
I know someone at a ULCC with a R-ATP.
I have completed the virtual interview and jetBlue followed up with the flight history addendum. How long does it take to hear back after submitting the flight history addendum?
Quote: I have completed the virtual interview and jetBlue followed up with the flight history addendum. How long does it take to hear back after submitting the flight history addendum?
Mileage varies. When I went through in Sept. it was 1 week from virtual till face to face interview being scheduled. I was lucky as everything went pretty quick for me. People in my class varied from long waits to short.
Quote: Can you fly for a major airline with a restricted ATP?
To my knowledge, the only restriction associated with a R-ATP is just being restricted to SIC only. I’ll be eligible for my unrestricted by the completion of training (likely even prior to beginning training) for even the earliest class date I’d possibly be able to get IF I were to receive an interview and job offer. However, they won’t even look at my application because I checked the box for having a restricted ATP, and I do meet all other requirements.
Quote: To my knowledge, the only restriction associated with a R-ATP is just being restricted to SIC only. I’ll be eligible for my unrestricted by the completion of training (likely even prior to beginning training) for even the earliest class date I’d possibly be able to get IF I were to receive an interview and job offer. However, they won’t even look at my application because I checked the box for having a restricted ATP, and I do meet all other requirements.
The minimum requirement is a full ATP. You didn't meet that requirement, what are you still complaining about it for?
313  813  1213  1263  1303  1309  1310  1311  1312  1313  1314  1315  1316  1317  1323  1363  1413 
Page 1313 of 1434
Go to