jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
41  91  131  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  151  191  241  641  1141 
Page 141 of 1434
Go to
Quote: But wait, didn't the CEO say it was going to cost 40 million during the state of the airline? Where is the other 15 million? Does this mean you are no longer credible?
Don't know. I quoted the CEO directly and told you exactly where to find the quote.

You quoted your own brown star. And were off by 400%.
Quote: Don't know. I quoted the CEO directly and told you exactly where to find the quote.

You quoted your own brown star. And were off by 400%.
Good for you.
When does the JB window open again? Is it even open now?
Quote: When does the JB window open again? Is it even open now?
Rumor is July for the next window to open.
Quote: I would love to see the money trail. Which BOD or member of management has a hand in this project.

I doubt there will be a restaurant. The training center runs 24/7 yet the sandwich shop opens for about 6 hours. After speaking to one of the top 4 management guys I was told the hotel-training center shuttle would simply run hotel-restaurant area-apt.
I guess we'll just have to internet debate until it actually opens. Until then everyone is factually incorrect.

I can't disagree on the place in OSC. My uneducated guess is it's a vendor that bid on a contract that SHOULD have had stated operating hours but didn't. Like most things, rather than re-bid to get another vendor in there that might at least offer a limited menu after 5 pm rather than switched off lights, it just keeps going because that's how it's always been. Nice lady, but I think I work more than she does just doing a day turn......
Quote: I guess we'll just have to internet debate until it actually opens. Until then everyone is factually incorrect.

I can't disagree on the place in OSC. My uneducated guess is it's a vendor that bid on a contract that SHOULD have had stated operating hours but didn't. Like most things, rather than re-bid to get another vendor in there that might at least offer a limited menu after 5 pm rather than switched off lights, it just keeps going because that's how it's always been. Nice lady, but I think I work more than she does just doing a day turn......

You don't work hard now
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by benzoate

I would love to see the money trail. Which BOD or member of management has a hand in this project.

I doubt there will be a restaurant. The training center runs 24/7 yet the sandwich shop opens for about 6 hours. After speaking to one of the top 4 management guys I was told the hotel-training center shuttle would simply run hotel-restaurant area-apt.

I guess we'll just have to internet debate until it actually opens. Until then everyone is factually incorrect.

Dude. She works really hard. She's open most days now, and has very little help. I'm not certain about the financials, but we talked one day about her business. She works way too hard for way too little money. Hey, maybe she needs ALPA?
Quote: Dude. She works really hard. She's open most days now, and has very little help. I'm not certain about the financials, but we talked one day about her business. She works way too hard for way too little money. Hey, maybe she needs ALPA?
Yes, that lady is a super hard worker and she does a great job. She certainly has my respect.
jetBlue Hiring
Anyone have any BOS crashpad leads? I've been here a while now but I'm unhappy with mine and shopping around. The pads posted in the lounge no longer have vacancies. Any info is appreciated.
Quote: Yes, that lady is a super hard worker and she does a great job. She certainly has my respect.
Maybe, but she doesn't have my respect. I bought food from her all week and then one day brought my own leftovers and, NO JOKE, she refused to give me a freaking fork because I didn't buy anything from her that day. Really??
41  91  131  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  151  191  241  641  1141 
Page 141 of 1434
Go to