jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
118  168  208  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  228  268  318  718  1218 
Page 218 of 1434
Go to
jetBlue Hiring
How JetBlue Is Taking Tech to the Skies (video)
http://mobile.bloomberg.com/video/how-jetblue-is-taking-tech-to-the-skies-e93iPoG9SL2Tg5SeKNLbyA.html
Quote: This is what I feel it takes to use Any JetBlue website !!! Too many passwords and it's asks for it too many times .... When I was on reserve just to look up the DRO too 3 passwords ... So I have up and just started calling crew services to tell me when to be where ...

I swear more secure than Bin Ladens hang out
I just use FLiCA. One password, and there's the reserve list for today, tomorrow and the next day. It lags about as much as the DRO and reserve list on CrewWeb.

Hey, I flew 3:45 of block in July. I got bored and compared......
Windows about to open, just got this email from them. Good luck to those applying.

Thank you for your interest in the First Officer position at JetBlue Airways.

We are doing a bit of “housekeeping” within our database to insure that we have an accurate and up to date pool of interested applicants.

If you would like to be considered for the First Officer position at JetBlue Airways, please update your online profile and reapply for the First Officer position.

We will be accepting applications for the First Officer position beginning July 31, 2014 for a minimum of 7 days.

Please note: you must reapply during the open application window. Only those who apply during this open application window will be considered for the First Officer position regardless of prior applications.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in JetBlue and recommend that you periodically access our website for the most current information about our minimum, preferred and competitive qualifications.

Thank you for honoring us by considering JetBlue as a prospective employer.

JetBlue Talent Acquisition Team
^^^^ just got that too. Time to update!
I hear they're over stuffed on reserves. Any idea now many they plan to hire and the mins?
Quote: Windows about to open, just got this email from them. Good luck to those applying.

Thank you for your interest in the First Officer position at JetBlue Airways.

We are doing a bit of “housekeeping” within our database to insure that we have an accurate and up to date pool of interested applicants.

If you would like to be considered for the First Officer position at JetBlue Airways, please update your online profile and reapply for the First Officer position.

We will be accepting applications for the First Officer position beginning July 31, 2014 for a minimum of 7 days.

Please note: you must reapply during the open application window. Only those who apply during this open application window will be considered for the First Officer position regardless of prior applications.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in JetBlue and recommend that you periodically access our website for the most current information about our minimum, preferred and competitive qualifications.

Thank you for honoring us by considering JetBlue as a prospective employer.

JetBlue Talent Acquisition Team
Finally! Now we don't have to read page after page people asking when the window will open.
jetBlue Hiring
Sure we will...once this page is no longer the last page...
Quote: I hear they're over stuffed on reserves. Any idea now many they plan to hire and the mins?
Bid divisors have been in the high 80's and mid 90's... We are far from "over stuffed".

THere's lots of ideas about your other questions!
Quote: Sure we will...once this page is no longer the last page...
Hopefully this post starts a new page...

We can weed out the lazy ones and whittle down the applicant pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you guys think we have to do the whole app again or just update our times..
118  168  208  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  228  268  318  718  1218 
Page 218 of 1434
Go to