jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
216  266  306  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  326  366  416  816  1316 
Page 316 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Not a complainer by nature at all. The whole thing was tongue in cheek to counter the statements about lucrative pay. I'm a glass half full kind of guy. But I do write editorials for money - so technically I get paid to complain! And I do drink $80 bottles of wine as the norm; I just have an issue with $9 PBR drafts on the road

And I NEVER complain when the CA is buying...If I'm buying I whine like an Airbus PTU.

UVF... free booze! SXM... cheap booze... actually most places have a good spot for beer. Im sorry to hear about what happened, but I'll say this, i'll likely bite the bullet (been waiting) and upgrade in the not too distant future and ALL first year fos wont be paying for their beer on my trips.
Quote: UVF... free booze! SXM... cheap booze... actually most places have a good spot for beer. Im sorry to hear about what happened, but I'll say this, i'll likely bite the bullet (been waiting) and upgrade in the not too distant future and ALL first year fos wont be paying for their beer on my trips.
What base and plane you on? I'm flying with you!
Quote: ... I've got a shiny new type, a blue blazer, and oddly enough, uniform pants that are better tailored for an all male vegas review, rather than an airline pilot. Seriously, what's up with the cut on the pants!
You must have gotten the FAs pants, the pilot ones are actually way too baggy, same as the shirts, for a modern professional look, in my opinion. Seriously, nobody dresses like that anymore.
I am glad you finally made it through, by the way drinks in Kew Gardens are not that cheap.
jetBlue Hiring
9 dollar PBR's !?!?? That's more criminal than killing puppies
The closer to Brooklyn, the more expensive the PBR.

For what its worth, I got a $4 20oz beer at Bareburger in Forest Hills, and that wasn't a happy hour deal either.

As far as layovers go, there's a RAF club near the hotel in POS that I'm told has $1.50 beers. The weather has always been crap when I'm there so I havent been able to verify that yet.
Quote: The closer to Brooklyn, the more expensive the PBR.

For what its worth, I got a $4 20oz beer at Bareburger in Forest Hills, and that wasn't a happy hour deal either.

As far as layovers go, there's a RAF club near the hotel in POS that I'm told has $1.50 beers. The weather has always been crap when I'm there so I havent been able to verify that yet.
It's true.
Does anybody know when jetblue will have another application opening?
Quote: Does anybody know when jetblue will have another application opening?

The Rumor is March.
Quote: The closer to Brooklyn, the more expensive the PBR.

I have been to that place 3 times, the last being in Oct. Not once did I ever see any signs of life. Just an empty house with bars on the windows, and a few lights on inside. I have gone there early and late, weekday and weekend, nothing.

Don't know what to tell you.
Quote: You must have gotten the FAs pants, the pilot ones are actually way too baggy, same as the shirts, for a modern professional look, in my opinion. Seriously, nobody dresses like that anymore.
I am glad you finally made it through, by the way drinks in Kew Gardens are not that cheap.
Agree on the shirts. Any luck with the tapered? I got the regular and there's a lot of fabric. On the pants, I think we got the bait and switch. The pants the class tried on were pleated and we all ordered non-pleated. Also, there's been hundreds of...well, let's just say unmentionables...pressed inside those demo models so they're probably significantly stretched out.
216  266  306  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  326  366  416  816  1316 
Page 316 of 1434
Go to