jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
182  582  632  672  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  692  732  782  1182 
Page 682 of 1434
Go to
Quote: I use electrical tape... Lol but it's less for jb it and more for the creepy hotel hack. I don't use my company ipad for personal entertainment though. I bought my own. I put tape on my personal camera too unless I'm using it for FaceTime with the kiddos.

I shaped my hat in the form of a pirate hat though. It's part of my Kira knightly fantasy.
She's got like 6 feet of abs. Fantastic.
The Blue Davidian compound has over 100 cameras in the hotel alone. The manager says it is strictly for legal reasons and they don't spy on anyone. (Cough) Bullcurds
Quote: Well then it must be true.
Actually, G7 is alive and well. Candidates to be selected this spring.

GP
Quote: The Blue Davidian compound has over 100 cameras in the hotel alone. The manager says it is strictly for legal reasons and they don't spy on anyone. (Cough) Bullcurds
In today's litigious society it makes sense. Sorry Mr Pilot, that light didn't fall on you, here you are smashing your trash bin into your head on camera 3. *Cue Union email warning us about falling lights and staying vigilant. *
Quote: I use electrical tape... Lol but it's less for jb it and more for the creepy hotel hack. I don't use my company ipad for personal entertainment though. I bought my own. I put tape on my personal camera too unless I'm using it for FaceTime with the kiddos.

I shaped my hat in the form of a pirate hat though. It's part of my Kira knightly fantasy.
Mine has a sticker with my name and address.
The personal iPad instead it's unrestricted, I perform all sorts of lascivious behaviors in front of it, hoping to get caught by an hotel hacker.
Quote: slam clicker? At the Lodge, at least you get to socialize and hang out with your classmates.
You can do the same and better in an hotel, off property.
There were much more options around the hotels on Semoran Blvd.
Would that be bars, kitchen in your own room, or restaurants.
Any word on dates for the next Vets in Blue?
Quote: Any word on dates for the next Vets in Blue?
April 13th.
Quote: April 13th.
Excellent, thanks.
JetBlue | Media Room

JetBlue | Investor Relations

Suggested reading if youre going in for the kill. All found on the jetblue.com site.

Really if you're interviewing or trying anywhere, go in well informed about the place you'd like to be employed.

goodluck
182  582  632  672  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  692  732  782  1182 
Page 682 of 1434
Go to