jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
236  636  686  726  732  733  734  735  736  737  738  739  740  746  786  836  1236 
Page 736 of 1434
Go to
Did you already get phase 2 email? That's what everyone got yesterday.
Quote: Did you already get phase 2 email? That's what everyone got yesterday.
No I havent receibe any emails since Feb13
If the next class is April 6 then I'd assume calls will go out by this Friday.
Quote: If the next class is April 6 then I'd assume calls will go out by this Friday.
They didnt send a update for march, is the class for April6 still happening??
Quote: They didnt send a update for march, is the class for April6 still happening??
I don't have any first hand knowledge, but last I heard that was the next scheduled class. Apparently there have been some personnel changes in the hiring dept and the person who usually sends out the email updates has moved back to line flying only. The new person taking over probably hasn't gotten up to speed yet on the update process.
Quote: I don't have any first hand knowledge, but last I heard that was the next scheduled class. Apparently there have been some personnel changes in the hiring dept and the person who usually sends out the email updates has moved back to line flying only. The new person taking over probably hasn't gotten up to speed yet on the update process.
Thanks for all your intel man, is hard to make life decisions on the dark .
I just hate not knowing. Are they going to just wait and have only 2 weeks notice before the next class? Cause it's less than 3 right now. What has happened in previous classes? Were they called last minute or a little more notice?
Quote: I just hate not knowing. Are they going to just wait and have only 2 weeks notice before the next class? Cause it's less than 3 right now. What has happened in previous classes? Were they called last minute or a little more notice?
2-3 weeks is typical. I was the last person in my class to get the call, and it was about 2 1/2 weeks prior.
Quote: I just hate not knowing. Are they going to just wait and have only 2 weeks notice before the next class? Cause it's less than 3 right now. What has happened in previous classes? Were they called last minute or a little more notice?
From the fellas I was in class with last fall I want to say the norm was approx 1 months notice. I got the call about 3 weeks weeks out. I've also heard of some really short notice fills but it was like if you can make it great but if not no fault of yours. Also FWIW, I got a Phase II complete email well before my class date but, as has been mentioned, many never got one. Best of luck!!
Quote: They didnt send a update for march, is the class for April6 still happening??
I'll be in the April 6 class.
236  636  686  726  732  733  734  735  736  737  738  739  740  746  786  836  1236 
Page 736 of 1434
Go to