jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
241  641  691  731  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  745  751  791  841  1241 
Page 741 of 1434
Go to
Quote: May I politely suggest a proofreader to your cover letter and resume.
ESL?

I hope.
Quote: They know you failed, but not how/why. I guess that want to see the reason, how you prepared/fixed and what you learned.
I'm sure in the history of this, there have been people who wrote something to the effect of:
"The examiner didn't like me"
"I met the PTS but the examiner still failed me"
"The examiner was sexist/racist"
"The examiner had to meet a quota"
"My instructor never thought me XX maneuver"

I stuck to the facts. "I failed the test for XX due to not meeting the PTS for XX area. I then studied, sought out the required re-training and subsequently passed the check-ride"
Anyone know what that MQ/PQ V1 means on the application status page?
Quote: Anyone know what that MQ/PQ V1 means on the application status page?
I don't think anything really. I got it, and I'm guessing everyone else who applied as well.
Quote: I'm sure in the history of this, there have been people who wrote something to the effect of:
"The examiner didn't like me"
"I met the PTS but the examiner still failed me"
"The examiner was sexist/racist"
"The examiner had to meet a quota"
"My instructor never thought me XX maneuver"

I stuck to the facts. "I failed the test for XX due to not meeting the PTS for XX area. I then studied, sought out the required re-training and subsequently passed the check-ride"
Sadly, I think you are correct!
Anyone get their profit sharing check deposited today? My paycheck/profit sharing deposit seems a little light but without the paystub on BCSS (stub section of BCSS isn't working) I can't tell.

I'm only going by the deposit in my bank account and I was expecting, based on my public education math skills, to be much more.
Quote: Anyone get their profit sharing check deposited today? My paycheck/profit sharing deposit seems a little light but without the paystub on BCSS (stub section of BCSS isn't working) I can't tell.

I'm only going by the deposit in my bank account and I was expecting, based on my public education math skills, to be much more.
I'm able to check on BCSS and it shows the profit sharing deposit. It's what was expected
Quote: I'm able to check on BCSS and it shows the profit sharing deposit. It's what was expected
Oh well. Thanks!
Quote: Anyone get their profit sharing check deposited today? My paycheck/profit sharing deposit seems a little light but without the paystub on BCSS (stub section of BCSS isn't working) I can't tell.

You were probably taxed at a much higher rate due to the larger than normal amount. I just checked BCSS and my pay stub is available to view.

It taxes you as if you were to make that amount of the entire year. Many of the higher gross captains were taxed close to 50%. I found that my tax rate is close to 30% or so and changed my exemptions for this single period to adjust the taxes closer to the 30%. It worked out pretty close and I was within $500 or so of what I had guessed.
241  641  691  731  737  738  739  740  741  742  743  744  745  751  791  841  1241 
Page 741 of 1434
Go to