jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
37  77  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  97  137  187  587  1087 
Page 87 of 1434
Go to
Quote: An email was sent out to JetBlue pilots with the following info to share with their contacts, and I have heard that the session is almost "sold out", so if you want to attend, better hurry and register.

What: Pilot-only Veterans Career Expo
When: Saturday, March 8
Time: 0900 - 1300
Where: Orlando Support Center (OSC)
Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/veterans-career-expo-orlando-registration-10601831363

Any idea if they will open the application window for those attending the Vets in Blue session and others who haven't yet applied to JB?
I have not heard if they will open it. I doubt it though, as there were 3000+ in the last window, and they haven't reviewed all the candidates. I'm guessing they won't open it again for a while. I haven't heard when.
Quote: Jetblue is so incredibly short pilots unless you slapped the interviewer I suspect you will be hired.
Not true. I know two guys from XJT who didn't make it recently.
Quote: Not true. I know two guys from XJT who didn't make it recently.
Did they not pass phase 1 or phase 2?
Quote: Not true. I know two guys from XJT who didn't make it recently.
That's Ben for ya, nice guy but gets carried away to make a point.
I know a guy that does the interviews and it is not that easy.
They want to hire you but people do fail.
Looks like the MCO VetsinBlue is already sold out...
Quote: That's Ben for ya, nice guy but gets carried away to make a point.
I know a guy that does the interviews and it is not that easy.
They want to hire you but people do fail.
The point Im trying to make is Jetblue doesn't invite pilots to the interview it doesn't want to hire. If you don't make it past phase one its typically because you did not present yourself well or answer the questions as well as the interviewers had liked. Should you pass phase 1 and make it to phase 2 then undisclosed skeletons in your closet are what prevents you from being offered the position.
Currently this airline is short pilots and with projected attrition that trend will only continue. Now is a good time to interview.
Quote: Looks like the MCO VetsinBlue is already sold out...
If it is sold out, then you should register for the waitlist. Those who don't get in this time and are put on the waitlist are the first ones to get notified next time.

I think there were something like 50 on the waitlist from last November's session, and they got notified of the March session even before it went out more broadly to JetBlue pilots.
Quote: The point Im trying to make is Jetblue doesn't invite pilots to the interview it doesn't want to hire. If you don't make it past phase one its typically because you did not present yourself well or answer the questions as well as the interviewers had liked. Should you pass phase 1 and make it to phase 2 then undisclosed skeletons in your closet are what prevents you from being offered the position.
Currently this airline is short pilots and with projected attrition that trend will only continue. Now is a good time to interview.

I see.
Guess I read it a different way.
Yes now is a good time to interview.
jetBlue Hiring
Any thoughts on how (if at all) alpa coming on property might affect potential hiring numbers, both short and long term?
37  77  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  97  137  187  587  1087 
Page 87 of 1434
Go to