Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65  115 
Page 15 of 410
Go to
Quote: The Capts I've flown with are great, the airplane is way too 1980's but at least it's not an ERJ, the flying is OK if you like to work all night half of the time. That's the good.

What worries me is how much the rest of the company seems to hate the flight/cabin crews. Everyone is looking for someone to blame.

BTW "happy with the current contract" doesn't jibe with "fully expect gains". I just wish I knew enough to know who to vote for.
I do think there are areas for improvement, hopefully these issues are just growing pains. It is time for this company to begin acting like a real airline. Sometimes I feel that my past regional was more professional at times, but then I realize that there will be issues with most companies.

On a more positive note, our next 320 is on the way from France!

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...530Z/CYYR/KFLL
Quote:
BTW "happy with the current contract" doesn't jibe with "fully expect gains". I just wish I knew enough to know who to vote for.
Sure it does. I guess a better way of putting it is I'm not completely disgusted with the current contract and will be looking forward to gains come 2015
Quote: Just wondering how senior or junior LAS is. Is it possible to hold LAS right out of new hire training?
Thread bump. Anybody?
Quote: Thread bump. Anybody?
With the growth Spirit is experiencing, I think LAS could be had relatively quickly. Maybe three months out of training at the longest. You may be on reserve for quite awhile though, but even that's relative. A long time on reserve at Spirit is a blink of an eye compared to the rest of the majors.
Quote: With the growth Spirit is experiencing, I think LAS could be had relatively quickly. Maybe three months out of training at the longest. You may be on reserve for quite awhile though, but even that's relative. A long time on reserve at Spirit is a blink of an eye compared to the rest of the majors.

Great to hear. Thanks for the good info!
Quote: Great to hear. Thanks for the good info!
Looks like 7 people will get LAS right out of training on the December award.
This is what I received in the e-mail today:

Thank you for applying to Spirit Airlines.

Your experience is being reviewed and if we believe your qualifications match our requirements we will contact you. If not, please accept our best wishes for continued success in your career.

Spirit Airlines
Talent Acquisition Department
Quote: This is what I received in the e-mail today:

Thank you for applying to Spirit Airlines.

Your experience is being reviewed and if we believe your qualifications match our requirements we will contact you. If not, please accept our best wishes for continued success in your career.

Spirit Airlines
Talent Acquisition Department
Just have to be patient now, just like I was told by many. Things move fast once they get started. Good luck.
[QUOTE=JoeyMeatballs;1507018]Buddy of mine was recently hired without a 4 year degree, however he was working on it. No internals either, just job fair[/QUOTE

It must have been my good looks...
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65  115 
Page 15 of 410
Go to