Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
146  196  236  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  256  296  346 
Page 246 of 410
Go to
I have attended a job fair applied and or updated my app 3 times taking the assessment 3 times, have several internal letter of recommendations and yet I still cannot seem to get a call for spirit. What more does it take? Any advice and or tips would be appreciated.
Quote: I have attended a job fair applied and or updated my app 3 times taking the assessment 3 times, have several internal letter of recommendations and yet I still cannot seem to get a call for spirit. What more does it take? Any advice and or tips would be appreciated.
Have your internal recs email Sandi F. on your behalf.

Or hold out for the better paying gigs (Delta, Southwest, United, AA, etc.)
Quote: I have attended a job fair applied and or updated my app 3 times taking the assessment 3 times, have several internal letter of recommendations and yet I still cannot seem to get a call for spirit. What more does it take? Any advice and or tips would be appreciated.
It means you've been blessed.
Consider yourself lucky. $38 bucks an hour, that's just rubbish.
You're literally insane to want to work at spirit. Have you read about how they are treating new hires in training? How they dealt with trainees during this hurricane? This on top of no benefits for 90 days, sub poverty level pay during training and a couple million dollar short career as compared to the legacies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For anybody considering spirit, here's how my first year went. I made $21,500 before tax and $25,500 with per diem. I usually drop around 2-3 days a month since it's not worth 38.50 to be on the road (hardly worth 72 either). I was on training pay for 75 days, 1750/month.

Also, maybe someone currently in training will chime in but I've heard the new hires there now have been left behind to fend for themselves in the hurricane. No positive space out and no one is able to get a hold of anyone for assistance. But hey, they really care for their employees.
Quote: For anybody considering spirit, here's how my first year went. I made $21,500 before tax and $25,500 with per diem. I usually drop around 2-3 days a month since it's not worth 38.50 to be on the road (hardly worth 72 either). I was on training pay for 75 days, 1750/month.

Also, maybe someone currently in training will chime in but I've heard the new hires there now have been left behind to fend for themselves in the hurricane. No positive space out and no one is able to get a hold of anyone for assistance. But hey, they really care for their employees.
Come on now...I'm sure Bendover sent them all High Fives for being team players. That should keep them safe during the hurricane?!?
Anyone starting on the 17th?
Quote: For anybody considering spirit, here's how my first year went. I made $21,500 before tax and $25,500 with per diem. I usually drop around 2-3 days a month since it's not worth 38.50 to be on the road (hardly worth 72 either). I was on training pay for 75 days, 1750/month.

My math shows a $9200 difference between your pre-tax number and minimum guarantee, including training pay. That equates to 60 dropped days in 9 1/2 months. That's pretty much 1/3 of your schedule assuming you were on reserve that whole time.

Don't get me wrong, first year pay sucks, but it isn't quite that bad.
Quote: My math shows a $9200 difference between your pre-tax number and minimum guarantee, including training pay. That equates to 60 dropped days in 9 1/2 months. That's pretty much 1/3 of your schedule assuming you were on reserve that whole time.

Don't get me wrong, first year pay sucks, but it isn't quite that bad.
Well I went back and looked. There was one month when I had to drop quite a bit because life happened. Most months I drop 2-3 days, except for that one month when I had to drop the majority of it which brought the average up to a little over 4 days dropped/month over 9.5 months. Definitely not 60 days though. Don't forget training pay is actually $1000/month and $750 per diem, so my first 2.5 months here I made $2500.
146  196  236  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  256  296  346 
Page 246 of 410
Go to