Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
281  331  371  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  391 
Page 381 of 410
Go to
Quote: I received the personality almost immediately but never received the cognitive.
there is only the personality test now, they got rid of the cognitive
Quote: there is only the personality test now, they got rid of the cognitive
Having to Lower their standards again.
Quote: Having to Lower their standards again.
Eventually they will he hirIng via phone interviews lol
look at the last class drop...look at 'em, they're so young they think the hat still looks cool
That's one heck of a runway incursion!
Quote: there is only the personality test now, they got rid of the cognitive
Thank you. Still waiting for a response then. How long after you did the Gallup did they call?
Quote: Thank you. Still waiting for a response then. How long after you did the Gallup did they call?
i applied in april, job fair in june, call/interview in aug
Meetthechiefs
Does anybody can share some info about "meethechiefs"??? Any comments and suggestions about this
Thank you
Quote: Does anybody can share some info about "meethechiefs"??? Any comments and suggestions about this
Thank you
Looking for dimwits that will work for nothing and stay and/or Over 45! If you look educated and skilled enough to make it to the majors your out of the mix. If you doubt what I'm saying look at the dimwit that posted about the upcoming Union "POLE".
Quote: Looking for dimwits that will work for nothing and stay and/or Over 45! If you look educated and skilled enough to make it to the majors your out of the mix. If you doubt what I'm saying look at the dimwit that posted about the upcoming Union "POLE".
So doing what they've always done, what else is new?
281  331  371  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  391 
Page 381 of 410
Go to