Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82  122  172 
Page 72 of 410
Go to
Quote: Anyone know? Is there someone at Spirit to email?
I just updated my app by signing in. I filled out the info I wanted updated, changed my email address, went through the entire app again and logged out.
Quote: I just updated my app by signing in. I filled out the info I wanted updated, changed my email address, went through the entire app again and logged out.
You can't change the old resume files uploaded though..
Has anyone had this happen? I went through the entire application process. At the end it said you have only 2 more steps to complete the app. The first step d erected me to a tax credit website to apply for spirit tax credit. The final step said I would be receiving an email in 24 hours to complete. I never received the email. What does that mean?
Anyone know if Spirit will attend OBAP?

Or do they just like being the only big dog at Aerocrew job fairs?
Quote: I just updated my app by signing in. I filled out the info I wanted updated, changed my email address, went through the entire app again and logged out.
A few years ago, before I got hired, I tried updating my app on line. I couldn't do it, so I got myself a yahoo e-mail address and just reapplied.

This may seem as if it is a whole lot of work. Well, it is, but getting the call for the interview was the reward. If you want the job do what ever it takes and never give up.
Haven't heard that Spirit will be at OBAP. I know they went to WAI, and of course Aero Crew Solutions. Not sure of the job fair schedule, I'll ask around.

Not sure how to update a resume. Again, I'll try to ask to see if it makes a difference. You might try to add another resume, when I get home I'll take a look.

Good luck guys.
Quote: Has anyone had this happen? I went through the entire application process. At the end it said you have only 2 more steps to complete the app. The first step d erected me to a tax credit website to apply for spirit tax credit.
I'm pretty sure you filled out the Spirit Credit Card application, not the Spirit Pilot application. Rookie mistake.

Quote:
The final step said I would be receiving an email in 24 hours to complete. I never received the email. What does that mean?
That your credit score wasn't good enough.
Quote: Haven't heard that Spirit will be at OBAP. I know they went to WAI, and of course Aero Crew Solutions. Not sure of the job fair schedule, I'll ask around.

Not sure how to update a resume. Again, I'll try to ask to see if it makes a difference. You might try to add another resume, when I get home I'll take a look.

Good luck guys.
Thanks,

Yeah that is the problem, you can't add more resume files after you have 3 files. I had one 2 old outdated resumes and and old cover letter.
Quote: A few years ago, before I got hired, I tried updating my app on line. I couldn't do it, so I got myself a yahoo e-mail address and just reapplied.

This may seem as if it is a whole lot of work. Well, it is, but getting the call for the interview was the reward. If you want the job do what ever it takes and never give up.
Ok I was just going to do that anyway. Not worried about the work just didn't know if they cared if you had multiple different apps on file. Guess not if it worked for you.

Delta would blow a gasket if you did that and probably ban you for life with the way they are.
Quote: Ok I was just going to do that anyway. Not worried about the work just didn't know if they cared if you had multiple different apps on file. Guess not if it worked for you.

Delta would blow a gasket if you did that and probably ban you for life with the way they are.
I think you'd be okay. HR knows about the limitations with the application process.
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82  122  172 
Page 72 of 410
Go to