Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83  123  173 
Page 73 of 410
Go to
Figure this was a better place to ask than the other Spirit thread...

I was working on going to the ACS fair next weekend, even located a ticket to buy. I then noticed that the minimums to interview were 4000TT with 500 121 or 135 PIC. I have 135/121 background but all my TPIC is part 91 in mid size jets. Not sure what to do now and can't really talk to anyone. Is this the direction Spirit is going now?
5200TT 1500TPIC 4 type ratings and currently Chief pilot on a mid size jet for a small flight department. Really thought I had a good chance but maybe not now. Thoughts??
Quote: Figure this was a better place to ask than the other Spirit thread...

I was working on going to the ACS fair next weekend, even located a ticket to buy. I then noticed that the minimums to interview were 4000TT with 500 121 or 135 PIC. I have 135/121 background but all my TPIC is part 91 in mid size jets. Not sure what to do now and can't really talk to anyone. Is this the direction Spirit is going now?
5200TT 1500TPIC 4 type ratings and currently Chief pilot on a mid size jet for a small flight department. Really thought I had a good chance but maybe not now. Thoughts??
I would definitely go. You'll be able to get in the door at the job fair with those hours. Sit down and talk to a recruiter.
Quote: Figure this was a better place to ask than the other Spirit thread...

You have every chance of getting a call. Your numbers are not unimpressive, and there is a diversity to your flying. The job fair will be very important to you as it will be your chance to separate yourself from the pack.

Stand up straight, be confident, dress conservative and be very positive. Let your personality come through and you'll do fine. Study up on Spirit, become knowledgeable and decide for yourself beforehand why Spirit.

Good luck and let us know how it went.
How to get hired by Spirit
From today's job fair I hear

He's trying to stand out in a crowd of dark suits and red ties. Not how I would've gone about it, but I gummies if you're looking for an edge....

Good luck to all the guys at the job fair, hope you guys all get calls soon. Keep us advised.
He is actually a uniform sales rep who showed up to demo the new Spirit Airlines pilot uniform.
Quote: He is actually a uniform sales rep who showed up to demo the new Spirit Airlines pilot uniform.
Awesome!!! I give the guy credit. Cajones!
Quote: He's trying to stand out in a crowd of dark suits and red ties. Not how I would've gone about it, but I gummies if you're looking for an edge....

Good luck to all the guys at the job fair, hope you guys all get calls soon. Keep us advised.
Gummies? Hahahahaha!!!! Stupid spell check.

Should've said "guess".
That suit is awesome. Hope it was a successful fair for him.
Quote: He's trying to stand out in a crowd of dark suits and red ties. Not how I would've gone about it, but I gummies if you're looking for an edge....

I was there. I believe he was successful. The Spirit recruiters really loved it. I imagine now the fairs will turn into comic con type events with face paint etc. Just kidding, what ever works! I went a little more conservative and just wore a yellow tie. I learned a lot about the company and I definitely want to be part of Spirit, especially now after talking with the very nice and laid back recruiter. Hopefully, the time and money spent will pay off, but if not I'll be off to the next ACS fair.
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83  123  173 
Page 73 of 410
Go to