Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
110  160  200  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  220  260  310  710 
Page 210 of 948
Go to
Quote: THAT....I can tell you is total bull****!!! I was on res in ord/mdw for two months last year.

Guys hired in the Apr 14 class, which is about a year ago, are still on RSV in Chicago
Quote: Soooo, are they only interviewing people who go to job fairs?
Why don't you look at post 2072!
Quote: Well, I applied a week ago and, within minutes, got a TBNT email. I guess Frontier is definitely considering PIC time. Unfortunately for us 8+ years FOs, not much we can do about it without paying serious dough and getting some PIC time. Good luck to all who are interviewing.
That isn't true, unless you're shy of the 500 total PIC (hard min). There are a handful of people in each class that have zero TPIC. Overall, relatively diverse classes. Keep trying, hang in there.
Quote: Well, I applied a week ago and, within minutes, got a TBNT email. I guess Frontier is definitely considering PIC time. Unfortunately for us 8+ years FOs, not much we can do about it without paying serious dough and getting some PIC time. Good luck to all who are interviewing.
Not sure what you're saying; did you meet the mins?
Quote: That isn't true, unless you're shy of the 500 total PIC (hard min). There are a handful of people in each class that have zero TPIC. Overall, relatively diverse classes. Keep trying, hang in there.
The total time is a hard min as well.

Had a buddy get invited to interview at WIA. He applied online after and immediately got the tbnt email...his interview is still scheduled....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry in advance if this has been discussed before. Any information is greatly appreciated

How is the training at Frontier and how long does it takes?
I know that Frontier does not provide a hotel during training. For people that do not live in Denver, what is the most economical option?
How is life on reserve in Chicago?
Benefits?

Thank You
Quote: Sorry in advance if this has been discussed before. Any information is greatly appreciated

I know that Frontier does not provide a hotel during training. For people that do not live in Denver, what is the most economical option?
Benefits?

Thank You
Why don't you peruse the thread first and then if you cannot find your answers then ask them? If you are really interested in F9 then you will do your homework without being spoon fed! These questions that you ask have been answered multiple times.
Your welcome!
Quote: Sorry in advance if this has been discussed before. Any information is greatly appreciated

Benefits?

Thank You
I answered one of the questions a number of pages back. Seems that one of the tips to get interviewed is to go to a job fair. A tip to get hired is going above and beyond on knowing the company. Take the time to research the little things.

Benefits?

Thank You

Overall, training at frontier is really good. Good training dept, good instructors. I have had nothing but good experiences with the training here. My new hire training lasted a total of two and a half months, but that includes all of ioe which took a while because they were short on check airman at the time.

All ground school is in Denver. You may get SIM somewhere else, which is great if you don't live in Denver because then you'll get a hotel if your SIM is in Miami or Vegas or wherever else we might be doing SIM these days.

For your stay in Denver, there are a bunch of hotels within walking distance of the office, and there are crashpads nearby as well. I know that there are crashpads in the apartments that are next to the Parking Spot airport parking place.

As for life on rsv in Chicago, I thought it was pretty easy. a few pages back, someone gave a really good review of our rsv work rules.

Good luck
110  160  200  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  220  260  310  710 
Page 210 of 948
Go to