Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
58  458  508  548  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  568  608  658 
Page 558 of 948
Go to
Are you guys on drugs?

When this airline opened a second domicile, they struggled to "figure" that out. Now there is three. Lets get more? The CBA is single domicile oriented, yet they have shown no desire to actually make changes for would benefit all.

And they have obviously proven we can't handle the 58ish jets we have now. How is the "talent" at the headquarters going to handle more??

Drink the drink and trust them......
Quote: Let me prep you!
Do you have a heartbeat? If the answer is yes, YOU ARE HIRED!

On the way out the door don't forget to sign the $24,000 training contract!
That is patently false and does not reflect the current hiring process. Our current hire rate in an interview is about 1 in 3 candidates.
Quote: That is patently false and does not reflect the current hiring process. Our current hire rate in an interview is about 1 in 3 candidates.

You mean 1 in 3 of the ones that actually show up?
Quote: You mean 1 in 3 of the ones that actually show up?
Yes, and that's been about 90% showing up for interviews. A pilot shortage is coming, and it will hit frontier, but it's not as bad yet as people make it seem. Check back next year
Quote: You mean 1 in 3 of the ones that actually show up?
1 out of 3 isn't going to run to a legacy ASAP is my guess.
Quote: That is patently false and does not reflect the current hiring process. Our current hire rate in an interview is about 1 in 3 candidates.

If our airline was legit, they wouldn't have pilots sign a $24,000 dollar training contract!

What other major airline has you sign a training contract?

Pay the current and new hire pilots accordingly and they will not leave!
They just posted the latest vacancy on flica, "VSA 01-2017."

Projected Training Start Date: November 16, 2016 (Upgrade class)
Projected Effective Date: January 25, 2017 (Upgrade*)
January 1, 2017 (Base Transfers)
4 DEN CAs
3 DEN FOs
13 MCO FOs

Considerably more sluggish than expected, but I'm not too surprised.

Also:

"Projected future vacancies (projected future vacancies are subject to change without notice and not guaranteed):

Next Vacancy: Next vacancy will include both Captain Upgrades and First Officer Positions. The next upgrade class is currently projected to have a December training start and be online in February 2017. Base transfers will have a projected transfer date of February 1st 2017."
Funny. Just flew with a check airmen who claimed latest numbers were 16 upgrades a month. Per their recent meeting. Hear a lot of talk about massive growth and upgrades, but have yet to see it. That's a disappointing vsa indeed. Unless you're a ten year Denver FO. In that case congrats!
Quote: Funny. Just flew with a check airmen who claimed latest numbers were 16 upgrades a month. Per their recent meeting. Hear a lot of talk about massive growth and upgrades, but have yet to see it. That's a disappointing vsa indeed. Unless you're a ten year Denver FO. In that case congrats!
Yes, I hear the same from everyone exiting RGS. On the contrary, it seems the company wants to re-tool their fleet rather than grow it.

That's a hard pill for the new guys/gals to swallow.
Quote: Yes, I hear the same from everyone exiting RGS. On the contrary, it seems the company wants to re-tool their fleet rather than grow it.

That's a hard pill for the new guys/gals to swallow.
They've been talking about huge growth the entire 2+ years I've been here. Where is it going to come from? We can't get any more gates in ORD and our forward thinking leadership decided to let half of F9's gates in DEN fall into Delta's hands. Is there that much excess capacity in MCO?
58  458  508  548  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  568  608  658 
Page 558 of 948
Go to