American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
38  88  128  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  148  188  238 
Page 138 of 603
Go to
Hello all, quick question!

I started and finished the AA Pilot Credentials last year when the application window opened and did the Organizational Fit Assessment. I did not receive a "thanks but no thanks" letter/e-mail and today I went in to update the application and when I got to the Assessment tab, it's giving me the option to take the Organizational Fit Assessment.

Should I take it again? When I go into my "Profile Summary" it shows the Organizational Fit Assessment done and has a green check mark.

Thanks for the help
Quote: Week from tomorrow
Thanks. I hope they keep the numbers up even though training department is having a hard time keeping up.
Quote: Hello all, quick question!

I started and finished the AA Pilot Credentials last year when the application window opened and did the Organizational Fit Assessment. I did not receive a "thanks but no thanks" letter/e-mail and today I went in to update the application and when I got to the Assessment tab, it's giving me the option to take the Organizational Fit Assessment.

Should I take it again? When I go into my "Profile Summary" it shows the Organizational Fit Assessment done and has a green check mark.

Thanks for the help
I also did NOT get the TBNT email and the assessment is available to take, yet it is checked off as accomplished on my profile. Could it be because, the rumor was after 6 months you could take the assessment again, if you did receive a TBNT email? Maybe they just re-loaded for everyone? My gut says not to take it, since I did not receive a TBNT. Thoughts anyone???
One more time, I apologize to flyfreak. Very few use those types of numbers.

things are moving quickly at AA. To anyone worried they won't get LAX and get SENT to MIA. You will have fun in MIA. I guarantee it. Even domestically.
I speak with a lot of new hires via the Base Sponsor program. To the question of "Will I need a car for the crash pad?" I suggested a scooter $899. split several ways, and is not considered "unmanly" with gas above $3.50 a gal.

If you get 737 I out of MIA it will be one of the best memories of your life. Flying the Caribbean Central and the upper part of South America will be something you speak of later in life. If you get 757 I well then I am jealous. I really miss the 757.

Swimming in Barbados. Doubles in Trinidad. Golfing on an overnight in Santo Domingo. The 30 minute van ride to hotel in St Thomas is beautiful. Flying in and out of St Martin/Maateen is cool. How many people get to go to Granada?
And getting Teguch qual'd - "this is stupid." "You're right, but it's fun."
Quote: One more time, I apologize to flyfreak. Very few use those types of numbers.
Hey, no probs.
Quote: I also did NOT get the TBNT email and the assessment is available to take, yet it is checked off as accomplished on my profile. Could it be because, the rumor was after 6 months you could take the assessment again, if you did receive a TBNT email? Maybe they just re-loaded for everyone? My gut says not to take it, since I did not receive a TBNT. Thoughts anyone???
I was thinking the same thing. Not to take it again because we didn't get the TBNT e-mail.
Quote: To the question of "Will I need a car for the crash pad?" I suggested a scooter $899. split several ways, and is not considered "unmanly" with gas above $3.50 a gal.
What would one do with his rollaboard suitcase? Would it fit on the back of the scooter?
Guys, what source(s) have you found to provide the most current interview gouge?
Quote: I also did NOT get the TBNT email and the assessment is available to take, yet it is checked off as accomplished on my profile. Could it be because, the rumor was after 6 months you could take the assessment again, if you did receive a TBNT email? Maybe they just re-loaded for everyone? My gut says not to take it, since I did not receive a TBNT. Thoughts anyone???
I agree, do not take it. Today is six months from the day the site opened for applications, maybe they are resetting it for those who did not pass it the first time. IF you passed it the first time (indicated by not getting a "no thanks, and check back in 6 months" email… then I would not take it because you passed it the first time…. unless of course you want to take a chance of maybe scoring better this time, OR failing it this time.
38  88  128  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  148  188  238 
Page 138 of 603
Go to