148  198  238  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  258  298  348 
Page 248 of 603
Go to
Quote: Rumor I heard was all PHL
3-190
10-320

Let's see if that matches drop Wed
bases??? anyone see the breakdown?
Quote: bases??? anyone see the breakdown?
All PHL for US
All DFW for AA is what i heard.

Maybe so one can corroborate.
Of those that just received an email for the video interview this week, did any attend the job fair in DFW put on by Fapa.aero on the 8th? Or long-time applicants with updates and previous job fairs?

Trying to gauge a time-line...if there is one.
Quote: Of those that just received an email for the video interview this week, did any attend the job fair in DFW put on by Fapa.aero on the 8th? Or long-time applicants with updates and previous job fairs?

Trying to gauge a time-line...if there is one.
Did you get a video interview? Or do know you for a fact that others did?
Don't forget to check your spam folders.
Quote: Did you get a video interview? Or do know you for a fact that others did?
I wish. I was asking in response to 'TheSulaco''s post about video emails being sent out this past week. Wondering of those who got the email what their background is: military, job fairs, multiple internal LOR's...etc.
Who's getting called? Is it by phone or email? Crickets
Quote: Who's getting called? Is it by phone or email? Crickets
My sources told me that they were done interviewing for the year. However, TheSulaco said his friend got the email for a video interview last week. The invites are done by email unless things have changed.
There are a few guys who took the video interview in September that are waiting for the F2F interview.
148  198  238  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  258  298  348 
Page 248 of 603
Go to