American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
90  490  540  580  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  600 
Page 590 of 603
Go to
Quote: Not really. Don't worry about it. It's not used as a determining factor for the job. I honestly think they use it to see what your reaction is as some of the tests are frustrating and some are incredibly lengthy and boring. Stay positive and do your best. The test gets harder the better you do.
Ok thanks, Also do I need to print a copy my letters of recommendations or I should just upload them to my application? I’m looking forward to this interview process.
Just bring exactly what is in the email. You won't need anything else, and you don't take anything into the interview with you. Also, don't put all your stuff into a leather-bound tome with an AA logo on the front and a picture of you photoshopped into an AA 777 left seat embossed on the back. They collect everything in a little plastic envelope and will just have to sit there while you dig it all out.
Quote: Also, don't put all your stuff into a leather-bound tome with an AA logo on the front and a picture of you photoshopped into an AA 777 left seat embossed on the back.
Story time.
Have they created a way for us to get people we know an interview yet?
Latest Timeline
All I have couple of questions for recent new hires.

- What kind of timeline 2018 hires are seeing from video interview invite to class date?

- What is the current background check wait time, more or less?

Thanks!
Quote: All I have couple of questions for recent new hires.

- What kind of timeline 2018 hires are seeing from video interview invite to class date?

Thanks!
2/26: Request for vid invite
5/15: Class date

background check probably took less than a week. had a delay in getting drug test done (insert joke here). from completion of drug test to class date email was 3 business days.
Quote: All I have couple of questions for recent new hires.

Thanks!
Video invite Nov 30
Class date Mar 20
Quote: 2/26: Request for vid invite

background check probably took less than a week. had a delay in getting drug test done (insert joke here). from completion of drug test to class date email was 3 business days.
Sounds like it goes fairly quick after the face 2 face. Did your class date email include a couple of dates or just one?
Just one... Pilot Recruitment tells you they try to fill first available once your background check is complete. If you can't make the class date they offer, it seems they will work with you to defer to a later date
Quote: 2/26: Request for vid invite

Hey, I had my video interview invite February 23rd. And then just got my CJO on April 13th and finished my drug test and background on April 16th.
I'm hoping for that May 15th day!
90  490  540  580  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  600 
Page 590 of 603
Go to