Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
174  224  264  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  284  324  374  774 
Page 274 of 783
Go to
Quote: By age. Oldest picks first.

They will have a list with aircraft and base. LA continues to be the Jr base.
I guess I will be on the oldest side unfortunately
Quote: No offense. But I view this as a scab mentality. An excuse to cross a picket line.
Oh for god's sake...
Quote: I guess I will be on the oldest side unfortunately
Why is that unfortunate? if you are older you pick first. If you pick first you get anything on the list. If Boeing LA is on the list, pick it. LA is Jr because it is the last to go in recent drops. Recent meaning in 2017.

For instance, my class was
SEA
LA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
LA
LA
LA
Can you get into NY from Training?
Quote: Can you get into NY from Training?
Starting in January yes. Jan 22 I believe.
Quote: No offense. But I view this as a scab mentality. An excuse to cross a picket line.
Get over yourself. AK is better than any regional, and the grown up type rating can only help for moving on if needed.
Quote: Why is that unfortunate? if you are older you pick first. If you pick first you get anything on the list. If Boeing LA is on the list, pick it. LA is Jr because it is the last to go in recent drops. Recent meaning in 2017.

For instance, my class was
SEA
LA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
SEA
LA
LA
LA
Just because it means i’m old
Quote: Get over yourself. AK is better than any regional, and the grown up type rating can only help for moving on if needed.
I don't agree to get over yourself comment. But I do agree that the 737 type is extremely valuable. Especially if you want to move over to the south satellite terminal.
Quote: I don't agree to get over yourself comment. But I do agree that the 737 type is extremely valuable. Especially if you want to move over to the south satellite terminal.
You mean where the real airlines park? The ones with a vision and direction. The ones who just ordered 100 Airbus while we swap -700’s for 900er’s and “work together” to be most west coast!
Ha ha. Most west coast. What a stupid concept. No other airline pigeon holes themselves quite like the democratic people's republic of Alaska airlines.
Quote: You mean where the real airlines park? The ones with a vision and direction. The ones who just ordered 100 Airbus while we swap -700’s for 900er’s and “work together” to be most west coast!
174  224  264  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  284  324  374  774 
Page 274 of 783
Go to